N

NorwoodAscender

title.

ive gotten way too comfortable

time to lock tf back in

@BrahminBoss dnp or clen which mogs

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, NotoriousLoser, skkrrrtcantdo and 7 others
Yes, they are. The biggest looksmin I observe in people who just entered a long-term relationship is weight gain.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, skkrrrtcantdo, DeadTrees and 1 other person
DNP

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yes, they are. The biggest looksmin I observe in people who just entered a long-term relationship is weight gain.
dude it’s bad. i’ve been in a week long binge of goyslop. it all started when i went out to eat with her and ordered dessert. the goyslop reaper has had a grip on me ever since

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, boss8055 and Madridista
only in the first 1-2 years

after that i looksmaxed more than ever before. now at year 8 i do more for my looks than ever

• +1
Reactions: twojei, XtrovertNTnormalfag, infini and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and asdvek

after that i looksmaxed more than ever before. now at year 8 i do more for my looks than ever
do u show ur face publicly here brother? don’t think i’ve ever seen it

dnp

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and NorwoodAscender
do u show ur face publicly here brother? don’t think i’ve ever seen it
not anymore no

i used to when i was a grey and bluecel but i sadly commented too much BS now to show it again. some old OG users know what i look like but i looked a lot different 8 years ago

• +1
not anymore no

i used to when i was a grey and bluecel but i sadly commented too much BS now to show it again. some old OG users know what i look like but i looked a lot different 8 years ago
gotcha. assuming u wouldn’t pm it either? don’t blame u tho, smart.

and u said year 8?? god damn. has that wedding ring popped out yet?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
gotcha. assuming u wouldn’t pm it either? don’t blame u tho, smart.

and u said year 8?? god damn. has that wedding ring popped out yet?
not rn, even if u seem like a rly decent guy who wouldnt fuck me over, u never know if we ever get in an argument and u share my pics on discord or so (its not like i accuse u of it)

i already bought the ring earlier this year but i wait for the right moment

i dont even wanna marry tbh it only cucks on men

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
not rn, even if u seem like a rly decent guy who wouldnt fuck me over, u never know if we ever get in an argument and u share my pics on discord or so (its not like i accuse u of it
yeah ofc. makes sense

i already bought the ring earlier this year but i wait for the right moment
fuark bro i would be shitting my pants. any thoughts on when and where? gotta make that shit perfect

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and buflek
yeah ofc. makes sense

fuark bro i would be shitting my pants. any thoughts on when and where? gotta make that shit perfect
ill do it on vacation this year either in austria on the mountain or madeira also when hiking

but madeira is hard cuz i need to bring it with me on the plane and its hard to do it secretly

no idea how i do it tbh

• +1
If you are looksmatched and she completes you then it isn't a looksmin. Like imagine having someone who cooks and cleans for you and gives you sex jfl

• +1
ill do it on vacation this year either in austria on the mountain or madeira also when hiking

but madeira is hard cuz i need to bring it with me on the plane and its hard to do it secretly

no idea how i do it tbh
This is mad cute icl

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, nathan and buflek
Stay hungry, ONS only

dude it’s bad. i’ve been in a week long binge of goyslop. it all started when i went out to eat with her and ordered dessert. the goyslop reaper has had a grip on me ever since
title.

ive gotten way too comfortable

time to lock tf back in

@BrahminBoss dnp or clen which mogs
Don’t ltr a girl who always requires you to eat junk like most women

I did that and when I told her to gymcel I never heard the end. Or even saw the start. Except for the one time of all times she wanted to gymmaxx it was on a Friday night in Stockholm on my birthday present vacation but never when we were at home jfl I wonder why.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek