ltr's mogs str's and it's not even close

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
how people compare having an actual connection with someone to just mindlessly fucking a stranger is beyond me

imagine coming home from work and seeing your girl, wife etc. running to you from other room jumping on you giving kisses all over your face.

and then imagine just fucking a random slut you picked up from a club and feeling numb and empty after initial high validated feeling, laying in bed asking yourself "why the fuck am i this close to the this stranger now?"

hell, take the hint from chads. most chads have this period of slaying for a bit of time, and then you see chads mostly in relationships instead of one night stands, even settling down or marrying pretty young compared to today's standards, chico is an example for one.

in b4 muh all women are whores or some aspie shit

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, thickdickdaddy27, fukmylyf and 4 others
tag me when you make my gf cheated on me thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nero, audreyen, turkproducer and 4 others
how people compare having an actual connection with someone to just mindlessly fucking a stranger is beyond me

imagine coming home from work and seeing your girl, wife etc. running to you from other room jumping on you giving kisses all over your face.

and then imagine just fucking a random slut you picked up from a club and feeling numb and empty after initial high validated feeling, laying in bed asking yourself "why the fuck am i this close to the this stranger now?"

hell, take the hint from chads. most chads have this period of slaying for a bit of time, and then you see chads mostly in relationships instead of one night stands, even settling down or marrying pretty young compared to today's standards, chico is an example for one.

Am too ugly for either one, so...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, SkinjobCatastrophe and WadlowMaxxing
tag me when you make my gf cheated on me thread
so what bro?

personally my gf knows my blackpilled views about women and relationship, and she knows if she cheats i won't give a fuck since it is just a female instinct and hypergamy, there is always bigger fish in the tank, even gigachads get cheated on.

if you put all your effort in your girl and don't have any side pieces you will be upset about it, therefore you always have to have some other girls on the side too, it is harsh but unfortunately in today's relationship dynamics it is a must do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nero, turkproducer, Deleted member 6538 and 1 other person
she knows if she cheats i won't give a fuck
B504A886 B69C 4783 BF5F 0A31D730980A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, studiocel, savagetaysh and 2 others

Who cares about women
They are just meat

• Ugh..
Reactions: nastynas
I can’t get either

• Love it
Reactions: audreyen
Indeed but quality LTR is harder to come by the older you get

Indeed but quality LTR is harder to come by the older you get
yes, younger you get a girl in a relationship better it is, you will be able to keep her away from degenerate stuff etc.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 2205
so what bro?

personally my gf knows my blackpilled views about women and relationship, and she knows if she cheats i won't give a fuck since it is just a female instinct and hypergamy, there is always bigger fish in the tank, even gigachads get cheated on.

if you put all your effort in your girl and don't have any side pieces you will be upset about it, therefore you always have to have some other girls on the side too, it is harsh but unfortunately in today's relationship dynamics it is a must do
wait so you mean you want an ltr but going to keep side girls? isn’t that not being fully invested in the ltr...

i do agree that ltr mogs but only with virgin ltr material type of girl, which is rare after teenage years.

want my cute gf now I can't take this any longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back