Lucifer and Satan are not the same entities, right?

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
I've read somewhere that Lucifer and Satan are not supposed to be the same entities. If anyone could educate me more about that, I'd appreciate it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Gonthar, Sushifart and 3 others
I've read somewhere that Lucifer and Satan are not supposed to be the same entities. If anyone could educate me more about that, I'd appreciate it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slavusz, Jova, Sushifart and 3 others
These are audio books from The Process Church of the Final Judgment. They're like magazine articles narrated from the perspective of Satan and Lucifer on the topic of war

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sexy, Jova and ey88
Have you noticed any changes after summoning these demons?
Never summoned Satan or Lucifer. I summoned Duke Zepar though.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
Never summoned Satan or Lucifer. I summoned Duke Zepar though.
And what happened? Did they grant what you wished for?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Acion
And what happened? Did they grant what you wished for?
I definitely can't talk about that because of the whole magick and secrecy thing, but I can share more superficial information.

I got to see him a few times
He possessed me, did some poltergeist stuff, made some banging noises, made the lights flicker, that kind of stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Zonar, Sushifart and 4 others
I definitely can't talk about that because of the whole magick and secrecy thing, but I can share more superficial information.

I got to see him a few times View attachment 3251789.
He possessed me, did some poltergeist stuff, made some banging noises, made the lights flicker, that kind of stuff
Sure buddy the asylum awaits you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Defeatist and truthhurts

He possessed me, did some poltergeist stuff, made some banging noises,
Did he fuck you or what :feelshaha::feelshaha::dafuckfeels:
Do you get your teachings from aleister Crowley aswell:ogre:
made the lights flicker, that kind of stuff

Do you get your teachings from aleister Crowley aswell:ogre:
I barely read. I just kind of fucked around and found out. I use to have some of his books in PDF, but I never read them.

I plan on reading some of his books though.
He was an early proponent of the psychological model of magick. I personally don't believe in the psychological model

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and truthhurts
I barely read. I just kind of fucked around and found out. I use to have some of his books in PDF, but I never read them.

He was an early proponent of the psychological model of magick. I personally don't believe in the psychological model
Do you do rituals aswell. I heard Freemasons or other secret societies tend to sacrifice children for Baphomet. Do you pray to him? Did some of your prayers get fulfilled?

I thought Satan was a title.
"The Adversary"

You trolling or you serious? If you serious, the ward awaits you jfl

Is he the one that taught sex magick or was it another person

Lucifer (“son of the morning”) became Satan (“accuser”) when he fell to the earth. Jesus, speaking of this event, said, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from Heaven” (Luke 10:18 NKJV).

Devil = (D) EVIL
God = G (o) OD

Doesn't matter buddy. The GOD is way more diabolical and evil than Satan himself. He's just his slave like any other angel.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
There's a show about him - Lucifer is an angel, but gets kicked out of heaven and sent to hell by his father(God), but he gets bored there, so he moves to L.A. where he opens a nightclub...He also becomes a police consultant, helping them to solve crimes and shit, since he knows evil very well.