Lucifer poster. Totally unrelated to secret societies

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
They hide it in plain sight for the dumb and ignorant masses. One eye and "there is no hiding". I wonder who they are referring to.

@Thompsonz @Jamesothy

Attachments

• lucifer_ver7.jpg
    lucifer_ver7.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 13332 and ManletBlackcel
Free masons

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
i start to believe you, srs
now im busy, i will respond to you or make a thread with my recent thoughts about it

• +1
i start to believe you, srs
now im busy, i will respond to you or make a thread with my recent thoughts about it
Nice. Glad you finally see.

Can't wait to read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Show about the devil shows the one-seeing eye suggestions? No way:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, gymmaxedhorse and .*my*.
Show about the devil shows the one-seeing eye suggestions? No way:soy:
they are referring to freemasonry and the antichrist, not the devil exactly

Should be water tbh. WORLD level blackpill is that secret societies and the Jesuits run the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and .*my*.
Should be water tbh. WORLD level blackpill is that secret societies and the Jesuits run the world
should be, but most people will call you a theorist

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
You are a retard

We live in a simulation

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
They hide it in plain sight for the dumb and ignorant masses. One eye and "there is no hiding". I wonder who they are referring to.

@Thompsonz @Jamesothy
It's free masonry. I don't know if they actually mean anything by covering up the eye, or that they know enough people know it's a masonic symbol and will think there's something extra going on with the show and watch it on that basis alone. I mean look, you're on here making a thread about it aren't you? The bottom like is it draws intrigue.

@BigJimsWornOutTires is the guy you want to ask about these sort of things though.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and .*my*.
It's free masonry. I don't know if they actually mean anything by covering up the eye, or that they know enough people know it's a masonic symbol and will think there's something extra going on with the show and watch it on that basis alone. I mean look, you're on here making a thread about it aren't you? The bottom like is it draws intrigue.

@BigJimsWornOutTires is the guy you want to ask about these sort of things though.
Perhaps Masons, Keepers, Fallen, or Elite angels. No telling what the writers have decided. They might be talking about reptilians since that entire streaming cesspool went homosexual. If they spurt a show, I wanna watch, pirating it. But I refuse to fund their delusional faggot world of tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and .*my*.
bump. im watching the show rn its turbo good like legit

• Ugh..
bump. im watching the show rn its turbo good like legit
I stopped watching on first episode where lucifer acted like a beta liberal when he commented on black people's music. You would think lucifer would be a turbo racist but nooo, they had to make him politically correct