Luck is so underrated and probably the no 1 cause of inceldom

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
"Muh philtrum", "Muh genetics", "Muh height", these are all copes. There is always an uglier guy than you getting laid. He was lucky while you weren't. And you had the misfortune of reaching your 20s as an incel which led you to the world of lookism and incel forums.

If you had met a girl in HS or college you wouldn't be here. You were just unlucky enough to end up discovering all this shit which scarred your forever. You cannot see people the way you did before now that you know about FWHR and canthal tilt.

Luck is a major factor in life, even more important than looks. You can be gl but if you constantly run into taken girls, you remain incel. Or maybe you went to the wrong school and you became aspie.

But some ugly dude, met the right people at the right time, so he became NT and met some nice girl and got laid. The same ugly guy, had he gone to a different school, he would have gotten bullied and ended up an incel.

I have friends who never met a girl. I know guys who met a girl went out with them and they didn't get laid. I know guys who got laid on first try. Some guys just met 1 girl and they ended up marrying her.

There are so many scenarios that can play out. It's all luck based. You can self improve looksmax all you want but there wil always be a subhuman who didn't do anything but just got lucky.

• Love it
Reactions: ymb
Basically, you've just defined life. Everything is luck.

Basically, you've just defined life. Everything is luck.

exactly. incels think that genes=everything but if a meteor destroys earth genes won't mean shit.

exactly. incels think that genes=everything but if a meteor destroys earth genes won't mean shit.
We're only as attractive as our genetics lead us to believe that we are. If you were born a cat, you'd be judging incel cats & chad cats based on their whiskers or whatever the fuck. Same goes for any other living organism.

We're only as attractive as our genetics lead us to believe that we are. If you were born a cat, you'd be judging incel cats & chad cats based on their whiskers or whatever the fuck. Same goes for any other living organism.

cope. its all baout being in the right place at the right time. even deformed men get laid.

True. I see this lucky incel looking dude with an attractive gf at the gym everyday, they look so happy together, even though they perform all the exercises incorrectly, their happiness makes me jealous, tbh, ngl.

cope. its all baout being in the right place at the right time. even deformed men get laid.
Well I agree to that. But the probability of being with more women & settling down with attractive women is much higher for less deformed men.

I see what you mean but the better looking a man is the higher the chances become for him to rely less on luck and more on effort.

True. I see this lucky incel looking dude with an attractive gf at the gym everyday, they look so happy together, even though they perform all the exercises incorrectly, their happiness makes me jealous, tbh, ngl.
Probably that girl's "very first", usually is the case. Unless he's wealthy.

I see this lucky incel looking dude with an attractive gf at the gym everyday, they look so happy together, even though they perform all the exercises incorrectly, their happiness makes me jealous, tbh, ngl.

happiness only matters when shared.

and yeah, I see this too a lot too and makes me realize how circumstancial our lives are. This same guy you see had he not met her, he could have been another ER or an incel poster.
Well I agree to that. But the probability of being with more women & settling down with attractive women is much higher for less deformed men.

it doesn't matter.

happiness only matters when shared.

and yeah, I see this too a lot too and makes me realize how circumstancial our lives are. This same guy you see had he not met her, he could have been another ER or an incel poster.

it doesn't matter.
I want a piece of her fat ass tbh. I want to cuck him, tbh, ngl.

They're like 18, wealth is irrelevant at that age.
So what? It could be his family that's wealthy with a big house & the nice car that he got for his 16th birthday. I knew a few dudes like that.

So what? It could be his family that's wealthy with a big house & the nice car that he got for his 16th birthday. I knew a few dudes like that.
I don't think he is very wealthy tbh, today he wore the same shirt he wore on Tuesday, wealthy people don't keep wearing the same clothes.

I don't think he is very wealthy tbh, today he wore the same shirt he wore on Tuesday, wealthy people don't keep wearing the same clothes.
I mean it's the gym so who knows. If he's a true incel then he won't last long.

Good looking people make their own luck, that's why they don't rely on it

I mean it's the gym so who knows. If he's a true incel then he won't last long.
You're missing the point dude.... He got to have an attractive gf who is like 4 points above him, if that had happened to me an year ago, I would be mentally stable and wouldn't be on such sites.

Good looking people make their own luck, that's why they don't rely on it

this is incel coping. you are just unlucky boyo, there is a guy uglier than you who doesnt know what incels or lookism is. its all about luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
so do thousands of other men but the universe assigned her to that incel
She wears yoga pants, has a fat juicy ass, thigh gap, narrow waist and an above average face, it's actually quite motivational that he managed to pull such a women.

You're missing the point dude.... He got to have an attractive gf who is like 4 points above him, if that had happened to me an year ago, I would be mentally stable and wouldn't be on such sites.
Dude, that’s not true. I’ve been with fairly attractive women in the past & still ended up on this site. What would you do if you were with her for a few months & she dumped you for a Chad or cheated on you? How would you feel then? Or what if she has a shitty abusive personality that makes your life a living hell. It’s never a 1 & done deal with all GL women.

Last edited:
it's actually quite motivational that he managed to pull such a women.

he ddint pull anything, it was just luck. most men are too beta to pul women like we do

Dude, that’s not true. I’ve been fairly attractive women in the past & still ended up on this site. What would you do if you were with her for a few months & she dumped you for a Chad or cheated on you? How would you feel then? Or what if she has a shitty abusive personality that makes your life a living hell. It’s never a 1 & done deal with all GL women.
If she dumped/cheated on me, I wouldn't have given much of a fuck tbh, as long as I got to fuck her a few times, being a kissless virgin is what bothers me most atm.

If she dumped/cheated on me, I wouldn't have given much of a fuck tbh, as long as I got to fuck her a few times, being a kissless virgin is what bothers me most atm.
Ahh well that makes sense. Yeah, at your stage you’d probably be willing to settle with anyone at this point. I recommend laying off Tinder & all those cancerous apps & simply meet women at parties or through friends. Usually works best. Even social media isn’t bad when it comes to laying out the groundwork, especially if you encounter them in person at times like school/work

Ahh well that makes sense. Yeah, at your stage you’d probably be willing to settle with anyone at this point. I recommend laying off Tinder & all those cancerous apps & simply meet women at parties or through friends. Usually works best. Even social media isn’t bad when it comes to laying out the groundwork, especially if you encounter them in person at times like school/work
I'm at the point where I want to fuck as many women (average and above preferably) as possible, Iv given up on relationships tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
ok sure but truly attractive can just go on tinder and slay, what you’re saying does apply to normal looking ppl though

I'm at the point where I want to fuck as many women (average and above preferably) as possible, Iv given up on relationships tbh.

I am also at this point, i want to unleash my repressed sexual desires with young JBs my age by slaying and eventually get a relationship and repay my brothers here by breaking her heart and leaving.

After that i will continue slaying

Well then still take my advice haha. Hook up with them, tell them afterwards that you’re busy & who knows, you might make a few FWB.
I am also at this point, i want to unleash my repressed sexual desires with young JBs my age by slaying and eventually get a relationship and repay my brothers here by breaking her heart and leaving.

After that i will continue slaying
Slay as long as you can. Honestly I see 0 point of being in serious relationships until you’re in your 30s thinking of settling down. Obviously try it once or twice to experience it, but fuck settling down with one woman young, it’s a trap.

ok sure but truly attractive can just go on tinder and slay, what you’re saying does apply to normal looking ppl though

which is the majority of the population