Luckpill is the most brutal.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
I usually mog in most social interactions and people seem to like me, but I end up alone due to combination of bad parenting resulting in avoidant personality, aka bad luck, combined with not meeting the right ppl to chill with in the present. This ends up negative feedback loop spiralling out of control in ur early adulthood.

I'd rather be lucky than good-looking, rich or anything. Luck=life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 20370 and 10 others
Luck doesn't exist. In every sitution you get a reroll and its always entirely up to chance.

There are no inherently lucky/inherently unlucky people

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16677 and 2 others
Fakecel you had sex this year

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and MoggerGaston
Luck doesn't exist. In every sitution you get a reroll and its always entirely up to chance.

There are no inherently lucky/inherently unlucky people
The problem is that bad luck in early life spirals out of control because your personality/life quickly adapts and accepts the lower life quality from the bad luck early on.

A guy with good luck would have succes socially/romantically early on in life. Then when his luck runs out, he remembers the good experiences he had when he was lucky and then works on changing his life to get that type of life again.

A guy with bad luck has a shitty life bcause of it. Then when his luck turns, he has already accepted his mediocre shitty life as normality and doesn't care for anything more.

Luck is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Broly
lady luck is never with me :(

• +1
Reactions: Broly
No such thing as luck. You create your own downfall.

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
I need luck on my side so badly the universe has actually cursed me jokes aside. Meanwhile people I know accidently end up in situations that get them laid or rich or whatever the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I need luck on my side so badly the universe has actually cursed me jokes aside. Meanwhile people I know accidently end up in situations that get them laid or rich or whatever the fuck
perma truecel that I know was always against JBmaxxing and called me pedo. He managed to snatch some 15yo becky at a party a few years ago and now they bought a house together lol.

insane luck

• WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt and House Lannister
I usually mog in most social interactions and people seem to like me, but I end up alone due to combination of bad parenting resulting in avoidant personality, aka bad luck, combined with not meeting the right ppl to chill with in the present. This ends up negative feedback loop spiralling out of control in ur early adulthood.

Bro you mog in most social interactions and then you come here and say you're average :ROFLMAO:

I told you were above average looking. A guy of your height and with a ~80th percentile face for mid-20s fit guys will mog a lot

You gotta fix your mental issues bro

Bro you mog in most social interactions and then you come here and say you're average :ROFLMAO:

I told you were above average looking. A guy of your height and with a ~80th percentile face for mid-20s fit guys will mog a lot
neither of these things matter when you are unlucky tbh. im still incel and have no social life so it never mattered.

You gotta fix your mental issues bro
true but it's seemingly impossible

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
neither of these things matter when you are unlucky tbh. im still incel and have no social life so it never mattered.
This is the main problem bro. Most of the high quality pussy is more readily accessible through social circle/connections/other forms of warm approaching.

Most of the HTB+ in my country date guys that were "part of their world" if you know what i'm saying bro.

The question is...how does One improve our social situation after softmaxxing? There should more threads and thinking about this particular topic that is afflicting a lot of looksmaxxers

This is the main problem bro. Most of the high quality pussy is more readily accessible through social circle/connections/other forms of warm approaching.

Most of the HTB+ in my country date guys that were "part of their world" if you know what i'm saying bro.

The question is...how does One improve our social situation after softmaxxing? There should more threads and thinking about this particular topic that is afflicting a lot of looksmaxxers
Problem is the brain-damaged obtained from not being looksmaxxed when socialmaxxing came naturally.

I was expelled from 4 diff social circles age 12-15 due to being ugly. After that I went into vidya-cope rotting and suffered huge brain damage.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Johnnybegood
Problem is the brain-damaged obtained from not being looksmaxxed when socialmaxxing came naturally.

I was expelled from 4 diff social circles age 12-15 due to being ugly. After that I went into vidya-cope rotting and suffered huge brain damage.
Yeah i know what you're saying. I used to be fat during the period you mentioned (12-15) and i know what it feels like to be dismissed as a human being. It hurts. The wound can only be healed by fucking tons of HTB+ and having other guys know about it to increase your reputation as a slayer.

But still, more thought has to be put into strategies to improve our social life. You are still in uni... isn't there a way for you to be more "in" like being part of the uni's student association, or clubs, sports etc where you can meet cool people?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
there are unironically lucky people who play slot machines for a living

Yeah i know what you're saying. I used to be fat during the period you mentioned (12-15) and i know what it feels like to be dismissed as a human being. It hurts. The wound can only be healed by fucking tons of HTB+ and having other guys know about it to increase your reputation as a slayer.

But still, more thought has to be put into strategies to improve our social life. You are still in uni... isn't there a way for you to be more "in" like being part of the uni's student association, or clubs, sports etc where you can meet cool people?
Before covid i was socialmaxxing after being looksmaxxing and i couldnt fit in socially despite being part of the top social clubs. Just felt like an outsider tbh. I already tried this.

U have to change brain chemistry first somehow

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Before covid i was socialmaxxing after being looksmaxxing and i couldnt fit in socially despite being part of the top social clubs. Just felt like an outsider tbh. I already tried this.

U have to change brain chemistry first somehow
Oh really? What type of social clubs were they? Maybe they weren't meant for someone of your personality type...nothing wrong with that bro. Sometimes we gotta find which type of environment works best for us.

For someone like me, i think hanging with entrepeneurial people, drug experts, art/music/travelling enthusiasts is probably best because it fits with my maverick personality.

When it comes to fixing brain chemistry...maybe through therapy, hypnosis is the way to go if you don't want to dabble with drugs.
Other than that there are two ways: consuming drugs like modafinil etc to lower inhib (although you run the risk of becoming Addicted); or just accepting who you are and trying to search for environments that suit you... there's gotta be environments where you would fit right in.

Oh really? What type of social clubs were they? Maybe they weren't meant for someone of your personality type...nothing wrong with that bro. Sometimes we gotta find which type of environment works best for us.
social-dancing, hardcore rowing club, drink/party fraternity, study association for my minor, first aid association, local rugby club.

I am sorta at the point I think I am the problem and that no matter the environment I won't fit in anyways.

For someone like me, i think hanging with entrepeneurial people, drug experts, art/music/travelling enthusiasts is probably best because it fits with my maverick personality.

When it comes to fixing brain chemistry...maybe through therapy, hypnosis is the way to go if you don't want to dabble with drugs.
Other than that there are two ways: consuming drugs like modafinil etc to lower inhib (although you run the risk of becoming Addicted); or just accepting who you are and trying to search for environments that suit you... there's gotta be environments where you would fit right in.
Idk about drugs. I've had a lot of therapy before and it didn't do anything. Tough life ngl.

I just need more luck tbh.

if you would be lucky, you would be good looking

• +1
No such thing as luck. Everything happens for a reason.

perma truecel that I know was always against JBmaxxing and called me pedo. He managed to snatch some 15yo becky at a party a few years ago and now they bought a house together lol.

insane luck
You should kill him tbh

• JFL

Obviously. Looks pill is overated its about the tryptic : luck-opportunity-decision pill

• +1
Obviously. Looks pill is overated its about the tryptic : luck-opportunity-decision pill
This. Luck becomes less important the older you get imo.

But your decision-making is far too influenced by luck in your earlier years and the effects it has on you and the opportunities you are getting/taking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
This. Luck becomes less important the older you get imo.

But your decision-making is far too influenced by luck in your earlier years and the effects it has on you and the opportunities you are getting/taking.
Me and you have same issue : too late realization of what matters and in all aspects. we are behind normal people. At your age they moneymax. Looksmaxxing was for teens. While you looksmaxx now and you will start money max when it will also be irrelevant cuz too old. Your brain - mine too - is too late

• +1
Me and you have same issue : too late realization of what matters and in all aspects. we are behind normal people. At your age they moneymax. Looksmaxxing was for teens. While you looksmaxx now and you will start money max when it will also be irrelevant cuz too old. Your brain - mine too - is too late
This. Fucking around and looksmaxxing, socialmaxxing. It's what you do in your teens and early twenties.

By your mid twenties ur supposed to be over that and have a good base in looks/socialmaxxing already, and start to work on passions, ambitions, LTRs, family, money, status, carreer.

On the other hand though, there's not much you and I can do. We cannot pretend like we had our looks,social and romance-maxxed young adulthood and just move onto the next step.

We have a hole that is very difficult to fill and very difficult to move past. Idk how.

You’re already lucky you aren’t subhuman trucel, imagine being me, stop complaining

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho