Lucky Blue Smith looks so stereotypically WASP

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
He looks like those arrogant old money type guys that live in huge mansions in the Hamptons. Like the kind to say "You know who my dad is". He looks so quintessentially american it's insane. He completely embodies the ralph lauren style like he was made to market this look and the brand to the masses

@TechnoBoss @Clavicular @widdi @tombradylover @Imretarded? @ChadL1te @Sprinkles @WeiWei @Debetro

AmfARs Gala in Cannes Brought Out Some of Fashions Finest
1 68 ERMANNO SCERVINO 2016 17
B5dae967 d3df 4649 89fe 128f6fe09344
A7fb128d acf7 4d63 8ab4 4234269f2587

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, Debetro, Xangsane and 7 others
I mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: matka and Jason Voorhees
he looks 100 times better then chico

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Jason Voorhees
He looks like those arrogant old money type guys that live in huge mansions in the Hamptons. Like the kind to say "You know who my dad is". He looks so quintessentially american it's insane. He completely embodies the ralph lauren style like he was made to market this look and the brand to the masses

@TechnoBoss @Clavicular @widdi @tombradylover @Imretarded? @ChadL1te @Sprinkles @WeiWei @Debetro

View attachment 3217898View attachment 3217899View attachment 3217900View attachment 3217901View attachment 3217902
Stereotypically JBW approved and he also has the WASP smile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Messar, Latinolooksmaxxer and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, psychomandible, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
He’s always looked like a lesbian to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Jason Voorhees
as a certified chico hater I'm caging at this
your not a chico hater if you think he looks better then lucky blue smith,chicos mtb probes he was high htn all along,imagine being a millionare and a so called 'chad' and the best you can do is mtb?

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Who tf names their kid "Lucky Blue Smith". Most retarded name ever

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Jason Voorhees
your not a chico hater if you think he looks better then lucky blue smith,chicos mtb probes he was high htn all along,imagine being a millionare and a so called 'chad' and the best you can do is mtb?
lucky blue smith is a recessed rich jew lol guy is a strong mtn

Attachments

• rate-lucky-blue-smith-v0-2y98qqv4fj3d1.jpg
    rate-lucky-blue-smith-v0-2y98qqv4fj3d1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Jason Voorhees and matka
lucky blue smith is a recessed rich jew lol guy is a strong mtn
cherry picking bad angles means nothing,lucky has a 2x better side profile and better front obv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and matka
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and NateJacobs
Chad but remember he's taken a bunch of dicks before.

• JFL
Reactions: matka and wastedspermcel
still looking comical in that pic jfl ogre ramus with a short mandible lol
lucky blue in his prime looks way better then chico,you would have to be delsuional and biased to disagree
chico has 5 good pics out of tousands he looks chad in,the rest he looks htn in

boys like that are built for BBC

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and tombradylover

View attachment 3217898View attachment 3217899View attachment 3217900View attachment 3217901View attachment 3217902
Looks more nordic to me idk

@UnluckyRedSmith

His dental and craniofacial development are enough to disqualify him from legit chad. If he had a good smile/palate with good middle and lower growth he would be ridiculously good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
Yeah, he is textbook wasp chad. Resembles youth of Clint Eastwood

Who tf names their kid "Lucky Blue Smith". Most retarded name ever
It was to combat him having the most common last name all his siblings have weird names aswell

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Users who are viewing this thread

• Imretarded?
Back