What is Luffy and why and you maxxing it :chad:

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
@Luffymaxxing

ideal physique

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Luffymaxxing, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Monkey D. Luffy, commonly known as "Straw Hat Luffy" or simply "Straw Hat",[10] is the founder, captain, and strongest combatant of the increasingly infamous and powerful Straw Hat Pirates.[26][27] He fearlessly pursues the legendary treasure of the late Gol D. Roger in order to become the new Pirate King[28] and reach a further, untold dream (currently known to only his crew and closest friends).[29][30] He believes that being the Pirate King means having the most freedom in the world.[31]

Born on Dawn Island, Luffy is the son of Revolutionary leader Monkey D. Dragon[32] and grandson of the Marine hero Monkey D. Garp[33] and as such is a carrier of the mysterious "D" legacy. Most of his childhood was shaped by Garp and Curly Dadan,[34] under whose care he befriended and swore brotherhood to the late Portgas D. "Fire Fist" Ace[35] and Revolutionary officer Sabo.[36] However, he draws his greatest inspiration from the pirate "Red-Haired" Shanks, who (unwittingly) enabled him to eat the Devil Fruit that turned his body into rubber,[37] sacrificed an arm to save his life, and gifted his signature straw hat as a symbol of their vow to reunite someday, after Luffy became a great pirate.[38]

As a pirate, Luffy has actively opposed countless regional, national, and global powers, beginning with several established East Blue pirates and extending to the Marines, the Seven Warlords of the Sea, Cipher Pol, the World Nobles, and even the Four Emperors of the New World. Despite his young age and relatively short career, he has triumphed over a majority of these, successfully invading and indirectly causing the annihilation of Enies Lobby, escaping the impregnable Impel Down, enabling several key developments in the Summit War of Marineford, and defeating three Warlords and an Emperor in direct combat. At the same time, he carries a great penchant for attracting friends and allies; in addition to personally engaging every member of his crew, he has earned regard and gratitude among many nations, fellow pirates, the Revolutionary Army, and even several Marines.

Luffy has gained wide infamy through his accomplishments, heritage, and general recklessness, drawing many large bounties[23][22][21][20][19][18] as well as the focused hostility of the World Government, Marine Headquarters, and Fleet Admiral Sakazuki in particular.[39] Currently, he is recognized as a central member of the Worst Generation,[40] the unwilling leader of the seven-crew Straw Hat Grand Fleet, and—in wake of defeating Kaidou during the Raid on Onigashima—one of the Four Emperors, with a bounty of Beli3,000,000,000.[4]

He is the main protagonist of the manga and anime, One Piece.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Lev Peshkov
Based anime maxxer I see

This means this character we deal with is someone who loves to explore the anime and manga world

A man of culture :chad::smonk:

Thank you squire
I should Griffith Maxx

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I should Griffith Maxx
:smonk: my bro I’m uncultured Slavic guy working here in England escaping convictions and such

It’s fair to say I’m uncultured :chad:

Would you elaborate to be so kind :feelsgood:

:smonk: my bro I’m uncultured Slavic guy working here in England escaping convictions and such

It’s fair to say I’m uncultured :chad:

Would you elaborate to be so kind :feelsgood:
Griffith

Villain from the anime/manga Berserk, betrays the main character, rapes his love interest and is worshiped by the people of his world cause he's gonna save the world or sum shit

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Griffith

Villain from the anime/manga Berserk, betrays the main character, rapes his love interest and is worshiped by the people of his world cause he's gonna save the world or sum shit
Based I would join you in this endeavour :chad:

If you would be kind enough to be my teach :smonk:

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing