@Luria will you marry me ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

5’3 Cambodian male
@luria Fuck all this PSL, looksmaxxing, lookism bullshit, fuck it all to st. Blackops2cel hell and back

Let’s just be happy together, you can stay home, do the dishes, cook food, whilst I go out and hunt and being home the bacon, sound good ?

Mods this is all a joke don’t ban or give warning otherwise Saint Eliot Rodger will come rape u at night

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cromagnon, tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer and 15 others
is that a w-w-woman?

@luria gtfih now

Mods this is all a joke
Screenshot 20240518 100443 Chrome

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, 4ever, PsychoH and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 4ever, Imretarded? and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, liberiangrimreaper, 4ever and 5 others
He's ugly as sin. I would've reported it for homo content but now I wanna see his face so we can all laugh at him.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
He's ugly as sin. I would've reported it for homo content but now I wanna see his face so we can all laugh at him.
True, but still wanna marry

“I would’ve reported for homo content” you’re more of a faggot that @luria will ever be

• JFL
Reactions: 4ever, Imretarded?, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
“I would’ve reported for homo content” you’re more of a faggot that @luria will ever be
Talk that shit I'll have banned you deformed albino cuck

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
i support the marriage of you two btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff and <6PSLcel
Ok, I’ll give you a hint, I’m in uppsala
Uppsala? Only queers and satanists in Uppsala. Yeah, maybe you do need a little exorcism...

@luria Fuck all this PSL, looksmaxxing, lookism bullshit, fuck it all to st. Blackops2cel hell and back

Let’s just be happy together, you can stay home, do the dishes, cook food, whilst I go out and hunt and being home the bacon, sound good ?

Mods this is all a joke don’t ban or give warning otherwise Saint Eliot Rodger will come rape u at night
This forum fell off

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
View attachment 2987849
This fat ugly nigger I found on the internet mogs you.
Gorilla-proportionated orangutan who is forced to carry his 900ibs gigantic ass walking upstairs. Jesus, this nigger looks like a fucking refrigerator in my house.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Gorilla-proportionated orangutan who is forced to carry his 900ibs gigantic ass walking upstairs. Jesus, this nigger looks like a fucking refrigerator in my house.
Do you mog this gorilla, though?

on some faggot shit

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
why make this whole post when lurya is a male 🤔 🤔
He is definitely a homo or at least bisexual. If you check Luria's profile you can see him rubbing his little pecker now behind the scenes
Screenshot 20240618 195647 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and halloweed
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, nword49, n9wiff and 1 other person