@luria YOU FUCKING BASTARD

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Kraken
Remember u said i eat NPC food? Remember u said the food i eat sux?
Well… look at this boyo. This is way better than your disgusting gay sushi.. ha
why does gay people always eat sushi..
Proly cuz of allat soy
@luria
IMG 3213

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Aero, BigJimsWornOutTires and 15 others
Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and beefliverontop
Removing yourself from the competition by eating goyslop. Mirin'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, BigJimsWornOutTires, hopecel and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, lowtiernormiechad, GabachoCopium and 4 others
Remember u said i eat NPC food? Remember u said the food i eat sux?
Well… look at this boyo. This is way better than your disgusting gay sushi.. ha
why does gay people always eat sushi..
Proly cuz of allat soy
@luriaView attachment 3059746

McChicken or Jr. McChicken is the only thing I order from McDs.

Removing yourself from the competition by eating goyslop. Mirin'
Thanks brah
Im suppposed to be leanmaxxing but hey this fits in my calories! Ha..
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Gengar, Debetro and 1 other person
true aryans can eat literal shit and be healthy
Not really. Skin turns grayish-yellow with goyslop instead of fair and pink/red/purple

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Imretarded?
Not really. Skin turns grayish-yellow with goyslop instead of fair and pink/red/purple
Dude I eat nothing but goyslop. You should see my facial angularity:feelshmm:

it's the elven genetics

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Gengar, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
true aryans can eat literal shit and be healthy
True aryans can aggressively kiss each other while being male and not be gay.
So how about me and you… do it?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, noobs, Debetro and 1 other person
Dude I eat nothing but goyslop. You should see my facial angularity:feelshmm:

it's the elven genetics
Fuark I can't wait for winter and be a ghost, I'm so excited for the incoming comments of people on it. In school they once called me Shiny Pokemon.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
it wont be two men kissing though

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop
False. True aryans must be virgins until 20. Then they will have romantic love rather than animalistic ethnic unevolved sex.

• JFL
Fuark I can't wait for winter and be a ghost, I'm so excited for the incoming comments of people on it. In school they once called me Shiny Pokemon.
eye and hair colour? also better be using tretinoin to have clear skin

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
False. True aryans must be virgins until 20. Then they will have romantic love rather than animalistic ethnic unevolved sex.
agathans wait till they're 45

• Hmm...
thats mot true ar all
White girls r usually the one who r the biggest sluts.
They looveee BBC

• Ugh..
tf is that comb nigga

eye and hair colour? also better be using tretinoin to have clear skin
Eye is the color of shit like yours aka muh hAzeL. Hair was really blond in childhood now I have the typical mediocre straw hair. But I have A10 platinum blonde genes in me so hopes are reaally high, with an agarthaness my kids will be Gods

• JFL
do you wear scandal? are you a faggot?

• JFL
thats mot true ar all
White girls r usually the one who r the biggest sluts.
They looveee BBC
Bullshit and disinformation. Niggers get nothing but retarded whores. Prime quality white girls reserve themselves for an Aryan prince

• JFL
Bullshit and disinformation. Niggers get nothing but retarded whores. Prime quality white girls reserve themselves for an Aryan prince
White girls love ethnics here in my country. Their the biggest sluts here. I have this one aryan female friend and she lost her virginity… (shes 14)

• JFL
Eye is the color of shit like yours aka muh hAzeL. Hair was really blond in childhood now I have the typical mediocre straw hair. But I have A10 platinum blonde genes in me so hopes are reaally high, with an agarthaness my kids will be Gods
brutal.

Try dye hair black when you're pale. black and white is good combo
No, they lose it at 20s.
wdym? They're still fetuses at 20
do you wear scandal? are you a faggot?
dont be mean

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and ryuken
Bro wants to go ER with a comb
IMG 20240730 170210

• JFL
brutal.

Try dye hair black when you're pale. black and white is good combo
Every hair color is a good combo with pale skin
wdym? They're still fetuses at 20
Dude can you stop with your silly kid jokes. I'm talking to you seriously, I'm enlightening you but as a response I get only mockery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, noobs and Imretarded?
White girls love ethnics here in my country. Their the biggest sluts here. I have this one aryan female friend and she lost her virginity… (shes 14)
I don't care what happens in whatever slums you live in. I'm from a multimillionaire Mallorca neighbourhood and things are different here. In EE it's also different. You live in UK/France/USA, there the low class brainwashed wiggers do all types of degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I don't care what happens in whatever slums you live in. I'm from a multimillionaire Mallorca neighbourhood and things are different here. In EE it's also different. You live in UK/France/USA, there the low class brainwashed wiggers do all types of degeneracy.
I live in the netherlands and i see white girls getting brutally fucked by ethnics on snapchat alot… for some reason they have a ethnic fetish haha. Very weird that they wanna ruin their beautiful aryan genetics with a low life thugmaxxed ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Debetro
Every hair color is a good combo with pale skin

Dude can you stop with your silly kid jokes. I'm talking to you seriously, I'm enlightening you but as a response I get only mockery
Some colour combinations are more eye catching. Try a few colours out. Black is good with brown eyes and pale skin

wdym enlightening? Im like 5 years your senior, I already know about the ethics that make up well functioning societies.:Comfy:

• JFL
I live in the netherlands and i see white girls getting brutally fucked by ethnics on snapchat alot… for some reason they have a ethnic fetish haha. Very weird that they wanna ruin their beautiful aryan genetics with a low life thugmaxxed ethnic
Ok true. World is really rare nowadays. But it's natural selection. We who stay pure will become the elite and ally with East Asians.
Some colour combinations are more eye catching. Try a few colours out. Black is good with brown eyes and pale skin
Thanks. But I believe hair bleaching is inmoral and gay
wdym enlightening? Im like 5 years your senior, I already know about the ethics that make up well functioning societies.:Comfy:
You are only 3 years older bud. And yet post anime🏳️‍🌈

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Imretarded?
Ok true. World is really rare nowadays. But it's natural selection. We who stay pure will become the elite and ally with East Asians.

Thanks. But I believe hair bleaching is inmoral and gay

You are only 3 years older bud. And yet post anime🏳️‍🌈
how come you think it's immoral?

• +1
how come you think it's immoral?
I don't support fake frauding of appearance. If there was a way of making your hair grow from the root with a different color then it would be fine, but it's not.

• Woah
I don't support fake frauding of appearance. If there was a way of making your hair grow from the root with a different color then it would be fine, but it's not.
So permanent changes are more moral?

• +1
So permanent changes are more moral?
Doesn't have to do with permanence or not but it's more about superficiality. Applying tretinoin and having skin changes is not superficial, putting makeup on is.

• Woah
Doesn't have to do with permanence or not but it's more about superficiality. Applying tretinoin and having skin changes is not superficial, putting makeup on is.
that makes sense. So stroma is okay while contacts is not?:feelswhere:

• JFL
that makes sense. So stroma is okay while contacts is not?:feelswhere:
Mmmm...Emmmmm...mmmm...ehemmmm...

I think I've made up non-sense. Let's leave it in this way, some "looksmaxxing" procedures are inmoral for me and some are not:ogre:

• JFL
Mmmm...Emmmmm...mmmm...ehemmmm...

I think I've made up non-sense. Let's leave it in this way, some "looksmaxxing" procedures are inmoral for me and some are not:ogre:
okay

im going to sleep now
IMG 6775

• +1