lycopene legit for redder skintones?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
seen people say that it made them have a more orange tone instead of red. people that have took, did you get better red skintones?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
are you white?

Yeah but if ur pale skin dont take it

@czwarty

• +1
yeah it works you get slightly tan-like skin color which is better looking and gives healthy look of skin. when you lack lycopene/carotene you have that pale skin look with reddish spots, intake of lycopene and carotene gets rid of that and improves your skin. I don't think you need to take lycopene in form of pills, just eat tomatoes and carrots daily. carrots are easiest as you can simply buy and eat them raw while at computer, it's ultimate rotter snack, so no problem with having to cook and spend time at it

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed
yeah it works you get slightly tan-like skin color which is better looking and gives healthy look of skin. when you lack lycopene/carotene you have that pale skin look with reddish spots, intake of lycopene and carotene gets rid of that and improves your skin. I don't think you need to take lycopene in form of pills, just eat tomatoes and carrots daily. carrots are easiest as you can simply buy and eat them raw while at computer, it's ultimate rotter snack, so no problem with having to cook and spend time at it
so the lycopene gives a more orangish colour rather than red? i have tanned white skin already, so would it not benefit me? i was thinking the tan w red would be a good combo.

beta c i heard is too much and looks unnatural but i suppose though carrots you won’t get too much beta c where that happens.

• +1
so the lycopene gives a more orangish colour rather than red? i have tanned white skin already, so would it not benefit me? i was thinking the tan w red would be a good combo.

beta c i heard is too much and looks unnatural but i suppose though carrots you won’t get too much beta c where that happens.
it will make your skin look more healthy. even if you are tan it will give a more uniform coloring and that certain "glow", i don't know how to explain, it just looks healthy. some people don't have that uniform coloring and they look less healthy even when having tan skin. just try and see if it works for you, you have nothing to lose it's not like it will cost you a fortune or have some negative consequences

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed
it will make your skin look more healthy. even if you are tan it will give a more uniform coloring and that certain "glow", i don't know how to explain, it just looks healthy. some people don't have that uniform coloring and they look less healthy even when having tan skin. just try and see if it works for you, you have nothing to lose it's not like it will cost you a fortune or have some negative consequences
what dosage did you take? or you just got from food in general?

what dosage did you take? or you just got from food in general?
only food. just started consistently adding tomato to sandwich (few slices, probably amounting to half a tomato) plus 2-3 medium carrots a day, on top of eating normally, and that was enough for me. I'm average height with thin build, 177cm/~65kg, so if you're a bigger guy then maybe should add more, but by then you probably eat more on average anyway so probably just adding more tomato or carrots to your diet intuitively based on size of your portions should work