M14

georgeyboy1283

georgeyboy1283

Iron
hey guys could i be rated? im new to this site and im wondering how i am, and what i could improve on, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpeg
    IMG_2810.jpeg
    560.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2744.jpeg
    IMG_2744.jpeg
    657.7 KB · Views: 0
Leanmaxx and also work masseter muscles. I would say you are mtn now but idk side profile, also you hair looks dry so consider no shampoo for a few days and see how it goes and if it has more volume use a conditioner or none, it might be greasy for a few weeks but try sea salt spray since that dries it a little and takes away that greasiness

• +1
Reactions: georgeyboy1283
IMG 2742
thanks for the rating and advice, im not sure if this side profile pic is formatted all correctly, but ill take your advice and try and work my face muscles and do no shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Splash
View attachment 3246932 thanks for the rating and advice, im not sure if this side profile pic is formatted all correctly, but ill take your advice and try and work my face muscles and do no shampoo
No problem. It kinda is a side profile pic but a better one is just looking fully to the right or left (not looking in the phone) or a pic from the side while looking forward (just like people see you)

• +1
hair in this pic looking a little bad rn, but i think this is what youre talking about

• +1
Reactions: Splash
Yep, that's pretty good. Only thing you could do is leanmaxx and see if you can get hollow cheeks

• +1