(M16) IS IT FUCKING OVER LOL

D

Deleted member 12413

Gold
Face is bloated rn. Do I have bones or am I a subhuman incel? Need to know thanks. Rn, I'm probably around 17% bf . Can I ascend after leanmaxxing? Thanks!

Attachments

• filtered-520EC656-2706-436A-80C5-0E52CB7A67F6.mov
    265.5 KB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 10987 and Kenickie
good eye area

Judging by your username yea it's pretty done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 10709, GigaAscender and 1 other person
never began

normie with mediocre bones but nothing to worry about tbh most men are boneless potatoes

Richard Ramirez

jfl

bro u need to ogremax lowkey u look soy

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
You look good at first glance but the more I look you’re actually pretty ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Babyblackcarrot, CommonFag and 1 other person
ur not bloated, your jaw is recessed.

ur proof that eyebrows is everything

I need eyebrows asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
Your lips are really off putting

• Ugh..
Reactions: CommonFag
Face is bloated rn. Do I have bones or am I a subhuman incel? Need to know thanks. Rn, I'm probably around 17% bf . Can I ascend after leanmaxxing? Thanks!
Can u verify ur pics I need to know if this is you or some fucking larp

jfl at the autism on this forum

high tier normie tbh you look like you hang out with other normies every weekend. far from over. face is okay. average to above average bones.

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and .👽.
jfl at the autism on this forum

high tier normie tbh you look like you hang out with other normies every weekend. far from over. face is okay. average to above average bones.
Hes a super slayer on yubo so chad

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag
  • +1
Reactions: CommonFag, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 12218
His jaw isn’t recessed retard
the fuck are you talking about lol. look at that mandible and tell me it’s forward grown
he has an overal downward growth and mild recession but his decent eye area distracts the attention from his shitty lower third (disgusting lips, long philtrum, lack of solid forward growth)
that being said he is still HTN because most people aren’t good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
the fuck are you talking about lol. look at that mandible and tell me it’s forward grown
he has an overal downward growth and mild recession but his decent eye area distracts the attention from his shitty lower third (disgusting lips, long philtrum, lack of solid forward growth)

is that ER ?

Nice attempt at validation , Chadlite

M16
Such a Kino gun
Tony Montana 384291
Scarface 1983 44 928x523

OP u got amazing appeal for jbs dont listen theses fags