M17 New to forum give a read

ddunkin

ddunkin

Iron
Leave tips and any criticism!!

Introduction

I am 17 years old and have started my journey about a year and a half ago. I joined this forum to dive a little bit deeper into my routines and gain more insights.

Lifting, Diet, and Supplements

I have played sports all my life and lifted occasionally, but I have been lifting very consistently for the past 1.5 years. I have studied a lot on science-based lifting and diet. I am currently 15% body fat, 5’11”, and weigh 165 lbs. I plan to be around 12% body fat by next summer.

(In the photos below, I put a 6-month, a little over a year, and 2 photos at little over 1.5-year.)
IMG 8595
IMG 8597
IMG 8596
IMG 8615

My diet started about 1.5 years ago as well. I did a dirty bulk for a year and then cut for 2 months (April and May). I plan to maintain a 300-400 calorie surplus until I start a 4-5 month cut to 10-12% body fat. I take creatine post workout.

Here is what I’m currently taking:

AM:

1. D3 + K2
2. Fish Oil
3. C1000
4. B complex

PM:

1. Magnesium Glycinate
2. Zinc
3. Fish Oil

Skincare

A photo in good lighting to hide acne
IMG 8581

Natural light close up
IMG 8612
IMG 8613

I’ve been trying multiple different things for skincare, but nothing seems to be working. Acne is one of my biggest issues. My skin was pretty good during my 10-day vacation when I used no products.

Here is my current skincare routine I just started:

1. Panoxyl
2. Gua sha
3. Ice my face
4. Caffeine solution for eye bags
5. Niacinamide + Zinc
6. CeraVe AM + PM moisturizers
7. Body lotion
8. Colgone
IMG 8617

Sleep

I have recently started to sleep on my back and have been trying to get 8 hours a night for the last year and a half, with me probably averaging 7.5 hours.

Haircut

I have been experimenting with different haircuts trying to find the one I like best. Currently, I have a drop fade, which is not my favorite tanline is rough too. My favorite is a low burst fade. For my next cut, I’m growing out the sides with a burst fade and a V in the back because my hair naturally grows that way.
Current is left my burst fade is right
IMG 8593
IMG 8618

Questions

1. What should I do to improve my eye area?
2. Look at my progress photos and you can see a line right above my belly button. Is leaning out the only thing that will help it?
3. Is there a good source for a mastic gum routine? I have some and also wondering what else my jaw could use?
4. Do eye drops reduce redness in pimples?
5. My skin was very good during my 10-day vacation when I used no products and got sweaty but only washed my face with water. Should I try using little to no products?
6. My face turns red after using the niacinamide + zinc. Should I stop using it?

Closing

I have a girlfriend, a 3.9 GPA, well over the average income for a 17-year-old, and am very happy with my life. I am not insecure by any means, but I feel like everything could always be better.

Again, any tips or criticism is highly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_8581.jpeg
    IMG_8581.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8595.jpeg
    IMG_8595.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8307.jpeg
    IMG_8307.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8618.png
    IMG_8618.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
Nigga thinks he’s Stephen king 💀💀💀 na I ain’t feel like reading a book today fam maybe another day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, edodalic29, emo and 3 others
Inject melotan, dye your hair darker and keep the burst fade

I have a girlfriend, a 3.9 GPA,
I can help you with looksmaxxing, can you give me a relationship advice tho I've just gotten w a new person and I don't wanna fumble anymore

Drop any advice for school/ studying aswell