M19 - How can I improve my jaw?

Flackis04

Flackis04

Iron
Also provide my best/worst jaw features aswell as surgery recommendations :)

Attachments

• Snapchat-997871716.jpg
    Snapchat-997871716.jpg
    956.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-2107746835.jpg
    Snapchat-2107746835.jpg
    914.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1901248271.jpg
    Snapchat-1901248271.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Surgery and getting lean tho I don’t think getting lean would help much since ur gonial angle is not sharp and u are lacking bone from the front

There’s only so much definition someone who’s lacking in bone can have

Surgery and getting lean tho I don’t think getting lean would help much since ur gonial angle is not sharp and u are lacking bone from the front

There’s only so much definition someone who’s lacking in bone can have
What kind of surgery?

Pick better parents

What kind of surgery?
Any surgery to elongate your ramus and make ur skull masculine

U have a very underdeveloped looking skull and at 19 I doubt it’ll change much since you already went through puberty or most of it if ur a late bloomer

Any surgery to elongate your ramus and make ur skull masculine

U have a very underdeveloped looking skull and at 19 I doubt it’ll change much since you already went through puberty or most of it if ur a late bloomer
How am I a 6.5-7 if my bone structure is so shitty? Is another feature of mine compensating for it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806_152228_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240806_152228_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
How am I a 6.5-7 if my bone structure is so shitty? Is another feature of mine compensating for it?
I’d give u a 5 ur not a 6-7 idk who said that

Only thing I think is keeping u from a 4 is you have descent eyes

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
Mirin chin projection

I’d give u a 5 ur not a 6-7 idk who said that

Only thing I think is keeping u from a 4 is you have descent eyes
What rating system u using? Cause Im using the 1-10 scale. Id be really curious to know what makes you think I look identical in terms of attraction to a guy like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806_152855_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240806_152855_Brave.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 0
What rating system u using? Cause Im using the 1-10 scale. Id be really curious to know what makes you think I look identical in terms of attraction to a guy like this
That guy is a 4 max I’m also using 1-10

I think u have potential to be a 6 if u debloat and take care of the skin tho

Ur lacking in bones tho that will make u age badly and not be very appealing to women over 20 in the future

Huh, people say I have trash jaw genetics. Good to know not everyone thinks that😂
Chin is foreword grown but there’s a lot of other things keeping u back

Ur not recessed but u don’t really have a jawline and from the front selfie ur mandible seems to be narrow

That guy is a 4 max I’m also using 1-10

I think u have potential to be a 6 if u debloat and take care of the skin tho

Ur lacking in bones tho that will make u age badly and not be very appealing to women over 20 in the future
Could you send me a true 1-10 looks scale then? Apparantly Im used to a way more lennient scale 😂

Could you send me a true 1-10 looks scale then? Apparantly Im used to a way more lennient scale 😂
Yes this forum is more harsh but even in a lenient scale u are definitely not a universal 7

especially when ur lacking in bone usually guys who make up for a high gonial at least have a wide jaw ur face is oval and very small

Eyes are big you have a very feminine face

I think all your confidence comes from younger girls sometimes liking the cute baby faced guy but this is a very small portion of teenage girls and you will only age badly when u lack in masculine features

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and ZAATOP4

What are my biggest flaws in your opinion then?
I’m my opinion flat upper maxilla, high set gonial basically everything in terms of bone you are very underdeveloped in that area

Pro is u do have a normally projected chin and eyes aren’t too bad

You don’t seem ugly but not above avarage in any way

Yes this forum is more harsh but even in a lenient scale u are definitely not a universal 7

especially when ur lacking in bone usually guys who make up for a high gonial at least have a wide jaw ur face is oval and very small

Eyes are big you have a very feminine face

I think all your confidence comes from younger girls sometimes liking the cute baby faced guy but this is a very small portion of teenage girls and you will only age badly when u lack in masculine features
Would this version of me qualify as a 7 in a more lenient scale? It was me at 17

Attachments

• 20220802_131035_IMG_0494.PNG
    20220802_131035_IMG_0494.PNG
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
Would this version of me qualify as a 7 in a more lenient scale? It was me at 17
With some frauded angles u can reach a 6 like in that pic still not 7

There’s a reason u take selfies like that and not from the front it’s good to look ur best on camera but most 5s can look good with the right lighting squinting and angle

Ur true rating is how u look when ur in person aka from the front ppl aren’t looking at u like that irl

With some frauded angles u can reach a 6 like in that pic still not 7

There’s a reason u take selfies like that and not from the front it’s good to look ur best on camera but most 5s can look good with the right lighting squinting and angle

Ur true rating is how u look when ur in person aka from the front ppl aren’t looking at u like that irl
True

Ur main problem is the lack of bone rn u basically rely on youth once ur in ur 20s it’s a slow descension from there ur bone is not strong enough to carry u through

That’s why it’s hard to rate u highly because u don’t have any longevity if u were 14 I’d understand u looking like this but at 19 u haven’t developed enough facially

Ur main problem is the lack of bone rn u basically rely on youth once ur in ur 20s it’s a slow descension from there ur bone is not strong enough to carry u through

That’s why it’s hard to rate u highly because u don’t have any longevity if u were 14 I’d understand u looking like this but at 19 u haven’t developed enough facially
how do gain bone mass ? aside from surgery

do u really think ur a 7/10 ?
Not with the link you provided. I'll say I'm a 5 :). But damn Ive used the wrong scale for all these years haha

how do gain bone mass ? aside from surgery
Usually If he was still going through puberty mewing and increasing testosterone would help since your bone is still non solid and can very much be improved

Theoretically the bone only finishes developing at 21 but after puberty is finish it’s very minor to the point you won’t notice anyway

At his age it’s safe to say there’s not much besides surgery to add any definition to his face

Not with the link you provided. I'll say I'm a 5 :). But damn Ive used the wrong scale for all these years haha
wait are u trying to look like kshami ? just notice it 😂 jfl

Usually If he was still going through puberty mewing and increasing testosterone would help since your bone is still non solid and can very much be improved

Theoretically the bone only finishes developing at 21 but after puberty is finish it’s very minor to the point you won’t notice anyway

At his age it’s safe to say there’s not much besides surgery to add any definition to his face
is it possible to add some bone mass at 18, btw is bone smashing cope or not

if we are talking psl that goes from 1-8 ur a 4 psl

From 1-10 ur a 5/10

U just lack a lot in bone in fact the only masculine thing u have the chin looks out of place

It’s like if u put a man’s chin on a baby faced woman

is it possible to add some bone mass at 18, btw is bone smashing cope or not
U can try bonesmashing ur gonials to enlongate them

Basically ideally for men is having a lot of bone

For example in this picture most men after puberty fall in the 3rd
IMG 6555

Testosterone can be seen in a man’s face and your face looks more like the 1st or 2nd pic maybe somewhere in the middle of the 1st and 2nd

U can try bonesmashing ur gonials to enlongate them

Basically ideally for men is having a lot of bone

For example in this picture most men after puberty fall in the 3rd
View attachment 3076822

Testosterone can be seen in a man’s face and your face looks more like the 1st or 2nd pic maybe somewhere in the middle of the 1st and 2nd
But bonesmashing doesnt work for this purpouse? It only makes the skeleton denser?

But bonesmashing doesnt work for this purpouse? It only makes the skeleton denser?
Yeah I don’t look much into it since I don’t even believe in it doesn’t hurt to try tho

What’s important and basically every above avarage aka <5 man has is a long ramus
IMG 6557

It doesn’t have to be extremely long but urs is straight up a line from ur ear to ur chin even most girls have more visibility usually

And also wide face
IMG 6556

Men tend to have smaller eyes than women these things are crucial even for a pretty boy ofc u can get away with 1 or 2 things but if u have a very feminine face with no sexual dimorphism ur never gonna be considered a 7/10

Every above avarage guy either has a very good jaw or an ok jaw with very good eyes