This Will be my final thread. Could u give me my PSL

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
htn

although u look near chadlite in the first pic

4.5psl

Good enough to get laid faggot

This Will be my final thread. Could u give me my PSL

Chadlite because of body frame halo. Really gives you the Chad look like the one in the incel vs chad meme.

Just gymmax. Get better hairstyle and stubble. Nothing more you can do. You’re manlet, that’s your biggest problem. Be NT not autistic and make friends with everyone

Just gymmax. Get better hairstyle and stubble. Nothing more you can do. You’re manlet, that’s your biggest problem. Be NT not autistic and make friends with everyone
PSL?

So if i get that hair always would i look better?
yea bro looks cleanest, looks oily when it’s longer

you’ve got a clean cut face so u need a clean haircut to support it

yea bro looks cleanest, looks oily when it’s longer

you’ve got a clean cut face so u need a clean haircut to support it
Okay, so I will keep it

Lol, OP is HTN like me :owo:
No. Frame is a key characteristic of Chad. It like the defining characteristic. Especially in the meme.

• JFL
Reactions: Doublex2J
No. Frame is a key characteristic of Chad. It like the defining characteristic. Especially in the meme.
Bullfuckinghorseshit i have great frame and good proportions for frame (small head short torso great frame long legs) that shit doesnt make me chad though even though i mog most ppl

• +1
Reactions: Doublex2J
Im not lean bro i have high bf and not long clavicles
Nigga. You sent me a pic of you at 165 with actual visible muscle. Im 5'4" and 110 and almost have the same BF as you.

Even when people still delete their accounts they either lurk or make another account there is no leaving this place
Yeah but u can still get laid while being here

Yeah but u can still get laid while being here
When you make an account here you will have permanent incel mentality even if you ascend or slay a lot it doesnt matter because mentally everyone here is incel and will always find an insecurity about themselves

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Lol this is the dude that cried on trm when he got a 6-6.25. Lots of people would love to look like you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I get triggered by how many chads are on here every1 mogs me:feelswhy:
When you make an account here you will have permanent incel mentality even if you ascend or slay a lot it doesnt matter because mentally everyone here is incel and will always find an insecurity about themselves
you can run, you can hide, but the blackpill arrives all the same

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
But everyone thought the same before registering... I mean, I had always blackpill mentallity