M30 showing my wife off online has been fun for both of us

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My wife and I are both pretty kinky people and have a pretty active bedroom life. We are in a mostly 24/7 D/s dynamic and make sure it gets attention. Recently, we both talked about how it would be hot to show some of her off online. I definitely think it helps her out confidence wise because after a couple kids, I know she wonders if she’s as sexy as she “used to be” (she def is).

She enjoys the kind comments from men and even a few women, I enjoy the aspect of knowing other guys want her but will never get her, and there’s just some taboo and thrill to it all.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and MA_ascender
I hate soydit cucks so much it's unreal

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and try2beme
"The bull is pozzed!!" ahh post

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
My wife and I are both pretty kinky people and have a pretty active bedroom life. We are in a mostly 24/7 D/s dynamic and make sure it gets attention. Recently, we both talked about how it would be hot to show some of her off online. I definitely think it helps her out confidence wise because after a couple kids, I know she wonders if she’s as sexy as she “used to be” (she def is).

She enjoys the kind comments from men and even a few women, I enjoy the aspect of knowing other guys want her but will never get her, and there’s just some taboo and thrill to it all.
Over when a bbc comments with his number :feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, baerr and MA_ascender
Great first step OP!(;)) This is how it started with me and my wife and eventually we became even much happier after going further. Yes it is arousing that others can’t have her…but now imagine others can but you CANT. I promise with all my heart you will never go back after realizing this. I suggest you both try it out. Wish you the best OP!

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, Gaygymmaxx and try2beme
Great first step OP!(;)) This is how it started with me and my wife and eventually we became even much happier after going further. Yes it is arousing that others can’t have her…but now imagine others can but you CANT. I promise with all my heart you will never go back after realizing this. I suggest you both try it out. Wish you the best OP!

• JFL
Reactions: baerr
The only benefitor of cuck "kinks" is women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back