Macros in my bulking stage

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Well, I'm going to start my bulking stage and I have several doubts about macronutrients and how I should distribute them. My priority at the moment is my height, so I wouldn't like to make a mistake in my nutrition that will lead to problems in the future. For example, I would like to avoid sugars, because they acidify my system and then they look for something to counteract it, which are alkaline sources, which in this case, the largest source of something alkaline in the body are the bones, so obviously, it will affect me.

So this would mean I need a high protein, medium/low carb diet, right? Bc it's also known that the protein activates the regulator mTOR that helps development at my young age, which will benefit me with my height, and the same with the topic of calories. Also on the food supplement side I'm going to use a multivitamin and protein powder to ensure 100% of my nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Pumanator
Figure out your maintenance/bulking calories (look up a TDEE calculator).

Do not bulk more than 300-500 calories over your maintenance, you will gain fat faster than your body can handle.

Optimal is .8-1g of protein per lb of bodyweight (i.e 180lbs try to get in 144 to 180g of protein).

50-60g of fat is good for hormone function.

Dump the rest into carbs.

That's it. Don't overcomplicate.

• +1
Reactions: LifeIsACope, Corleone and Sexually Disabled
Here is my bulking diet

180grams of protein from shakes
Goldfish
Curry

I suggest you should stick to a high-protein high-carb moderate fat diet. You see, carbs and sugars aren't bad for you and the excess of them is much better than the excess of fats. If you create a surplus from fats, you are more likely to accumulate more body fat and face stomach issues. I find high carb bulking diets easier and more effective, one hardly gains any fat on high carb diets if they work out

Do not bulk more than 300-500 calories over your maintenance, you will gain fat faster than your body can handle.

Optimal is .8-1g of protein per lb of bodyweight (i.e 180lbs try to get in 144 to 180g of protein).

I already have my total calories, but then regardless of my weight, do you recommend that amount of carbs/protein/fats or is it just an example?

I already have my total calories, but then regardless of my weight, do you recommend that amount of carbs/protein/fats or is it just an example?
Generally I have seen most people get away with 50-60g of fat regardless of weight (generally speaking, extreme weights may require more).

Maybe even as less as 35-40g of fat.

I am saying this is the least amount of fat you could get away with. You could go higher, but then it is a question of do you prefer/feel better with more carbs or fats.

For protein, you use 0.8-1g protein per lbs of bodyweight. So take your bodyweight in lbs and multiply it by 0.8 or 1 and there is the protein you need for the day.

Whatever calories remain, you can get from carbs, or, if you prefer fatty foods, then just dump the rest of your calories into fats.

There is no set % split that will work for everyone as it depends on your body weight and preferences.

Generally I have seen most people get away with 50-60g of fat regardless of weight (generally speaking, extreme weights may require more).

I am saying this is the least amount of fat you could get away with. You could go higher, but then it is a question of do you prefer/feel better with more carbs or fats.

For protein, you use 0.8-1g protein per lbs of bodyweight. So take your bodyweight in lbs and multiply it by 0.8 or 1 and there is the protein you need for the day.

Whatever calories remain, you can get from carbs, or, if you prefer fatty foods, then just dump the rest of your calories into fats.

There is no set % split that will work for everyone as it depends on your body weight and preferences.
Aight, perfect. If I'm skinny, should I do a lean bulk?

Aight, perfect. If I'm skinny, should I do a lean bulk?
A lean bulk is just a marketed way of saying bulk without turning into a fat fuck.

That is, do a slow normal bulk but only exceed your maintenance by about 200-300 calories at most, MAYBE 500.. but you will have to monitor your body constantly.

If you are legit skinny, like 10-15% (with no muscle), fucking eat then, 500 calories in excess np. Just be cautious and monitor yourself.

The issue with bulking like crazy, typically referred to as "dirty bulking" is yeah you get big but nice double chin you got there now you fat fuck.

Tldr bulk 200-300 calories (500 if you are legit a stick) and focus on progressive overload in the gym.

What do u think abt:

Higher carb:
P ~ 30% = 179 g
F ~ 20% = 53 g
C ~ 50% = 298 g

What do u think abt:

Higher carb:
P ~ 30% = 179 g
F ~ 20% = 53 g
C ~ 50% = 298 g
Looks decent
I would add a little fats to 70 g btw

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
1g/lbs bodyweight protein

What is your weight.
I'm 100 pounds, I'm very skinny. The macros are calculated with the TDEE calculator, but with the subject of my development I would like to maximize my protein intake.

Wtf, what is your height?

Age?

Just use the TDEE for calories ignore it for the macro breakdown. Stop trying to get a certain % on the macros thats overcomplicating it.

Just 1g/lbs body weight for protein, 50 - 65g for fat and everything else into carbs.

If you insist on getting more protein go ahead but its not doing you any good.

Ideally you would be doing 100g protein/60g fat/250g carbs, that is on a 1940 calorie diet which should be a bulk based on your stats.

If you wanna push it up more then just simply up the carbs to like 300.

You should gain weight really quick just make sure you are spending time in the gym.

Just use the TDEE for calories ignore it for the macro breakdown. Stop trying to get a certain % on the macros thats overcomplicating it.

Just 1g/lbs body weight for protein, 50 - 65g for fat and everything else into carbs.

If you insist on getting more protein go ahead but its not doing you any good.

Ideally you would be doing 100g protein/60g fat/250g carbs, that is on a 1940 calorie diet which should be a bulk based on your stats.

If you wanna push it up more then just simply up the carbs to like 300.

You should gain weight really quick just make sure you are spending time in the gym.
Perfect, tysm. About the training, I bought equipment for Calisthenics (pull-up bar and laterals) and I was thinking of mixing it with the Anaerobics, do you recommend both? or better to go to the gym? What will give me more gains?

Perfect, tysm. About the training, I bought equipment for Calisthenics (pull-up bar and laterals) and I was thinking of mixing it with the Anaerobics, do you recommend both? or better to go to the gym? What will give me more gains?
Go gym asap and focus on progressive overloading.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
@Growth Plate

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
@Growth Plate
High protein is big for height. You also can't be deficient in fat otherwise I think you'd harm absorption of nurtients and can't be deficient in carbs otherwise you'd be low in energy. Just eat high protein high fat high carb theory, but mostly high protein. I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to how your macros should be for gymcelling so what I'm saying is probably retarded though

High protein is big for height. You also can't be deficient in fat otherwise I think you'd harm absorption of nurtients and can't be deficient in carbs otherwise you'd be low in energy. Just eat high protein high fat high carb theory, but mostly high protein. I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to how your macros should be for gymcelling so what I'm saying is probably retarded though
Who should I ask then? I was focusing more on protein because of the mTOR thing.

• +1
Who should I ask then? I was focusing more on protein because of the mTOR thing.
Team 3D Alpha is blackpilled when it comes to gymcelling. He is obsessed with the mTOR pathway and probably has a macro video

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
You can also check Jeff Nippard for macro advice. 2nd best science based gymcel youtuber. Mpmd or virtruvianphysique are 3rd best afaik

Screenshot 20220724 164106

• JFL
basketball
Cope. Dude you're fucking 5'3" at 15. Invest all your time into moneymaxxing, taking 25mg aromasin daily after a high fat meal and injecting high doses of hgh! You need gigantism tier levels of growth hormone in your body!

and that is if your growth plates are even open... :forcedsmile::lul: I bet they aren't. Have you grown the past year? How much?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Cope. Dude you're fucking 5'3" at 15. Invest all your time into moneymaxxing, taking 25mg aromasin daily after a high fat meal and injecting high doses of hgh! You need gigantism tier levels of growth hormone in your body!

and that is if your growth plates are even open... :forcedsmile::lul: I bet they aren't. Have you grown the past year? How much?
Yes, in fact I just noticed this morning that I grew an cm more than last month.

• +1
Yes, in fact I just noticed this morning that I grew an cm more than last month.
Then do what I said immediately or it's over for you life. Your height at 15 projects you to literally be 5'5" if you're an avg bloomer

@Blackgymmax

1g protein per pound of bw or 20g or so less, then just 15% fat and the rest carbs

Sounds like you’re over complicating this way too much, just eat 0.7 - 1g protein of your body weight in lb and eat 200 - 500 over maintenance gg

I do:

20P,30F,50C

Protein is overrated and since your bulking you’ll be getting plenty of protein anyway.

U seem gym theorymaxxed, What is a good TDEE calculator, also what gym routine r u running atm

U seem gym theorymaxxed, What is a good TDEE calculator, also what gym routine r u running atm
I run a custom PPL split 6 days a week rotating hypertrophy and power

I can elaborate more if you'd like.

TDEE calc most people use :

Just focus on the calories ignore the macro breakdowns it gives you.