Mad for not discovering this forum earlier

omnilegent

omnilegent

Self-diagnosed Schizo
What I'm actually mad for is that I was 16 just a year ago and If I discovered this forum earlier I could have fucking ascended.

Literally. All I needed was to beat my parents steal their savings and buy HGH and overdose on it. Add having a good diet and exercises and vitamins and shit ( mostly cope but idc ) and I could have easily get 3-4 inches above my genetic potential. Now my growth plates are probably closed and I'll forever be a manlet until I save enough money for LL... Very mad I didn't do roids at 14 or whatever. Bit right through the 'muh dont take roids it cause organ damage blablabla' jewish gatekeeping psy-op and now I'm suffering every night reading posts about niggas who are starting their heightmaxxing journey.

So in order to cope I'm going to become a d1 hater researchcel with lots of alt accounts and hate and spread misinformstion on every single heightmax thead I see, possibly getting niggas to stop roiding using 'muh look here this study shows its all cope and you should rope' or even get them to stunt their growth and close their growth plates or if they're fat stunt them by recommending fasting and caloric deficits or idk. Basically anything that comes to mind and has the highest chances of success. All to gatekeep and looksmin mfs. Once I get more trustful and have more posts to look more credible I'm sabotaging your asses :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and ey88
Would have been subhuman either way

All I needed was to beat my parents steal their savings and buy HGH and overdose on it
adonis doesnt approve
adonis loves his parents and asks nicely

• Love it
Reactions: chadlike and hybobu
Wouldn’t work brah don’t beat yourself to it. I promise you would’ve not gained 5 inches even if you blasted hgh like a horse.

adonis doesnt approve
adonis loves his parents and asks nicely
Fuck hamza, when I was watching him in 2021 he should have told me to steal money and overdose on HGH and AI not Fairy tales about Jefrey and Adonis from the slumbs of Leeds

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
No you wouldn't.

You can count true ascensions here that aren't just puberty on one hand. Heightmaxxing is cope.

Fuck hamza, when I was watching him in 2021 he should have told me to steal money and overdose on HGH and AI not Fairy tales about Jefrey and Adonis from the slumbs of Leeds

Nobody will believe you

• So Sad
Reactions: omnilegent
Chudjak is getting his revenge

Wouldn’t work brah don’t beat yourself to it. I promise you would’ve not gained 5 inches even if you blasted hgh like a horse.
My dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'1 :feelswhy: I should fucking kill her

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater