MADE A GOOKBHAI TODAY (MOGGER DAY IN A LIFE VLOG)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
I went out with the hapa jewfluenecr foid, my best foidbhai (we know each other from instagram, shes a giga non NT aspie and knows im a incel aspie JFL) AND A GOOK :love:

First we went to get food. I ordered tempura and sushi. Only me, my foidbhai and the jewinfluencer were here at the time. The jewinlfuencer started saying something about Hong Kong and i almost went @Collagen or rope on her. Thats when i realized all hapas are self hating subhumans no matter what.

Then the gook (whos boyfriend of the jewinfluencer came)
20231018 131231

We ate our food then.

Later on we went to the shopping mall and my foidbhai left. Also of course i creepshotted the gook
20231014 191356

Hes a 172cm manlet thats from some village near Busan. When we were eating he was telling us how other gooks bullied him in school because hes short and dark:lul: He also mentioned how they called him a "SEA kkamdoongie" but now in Croatia everyone likes his tanned skin. Then he explained how "kkamdoongie" means nigger. Little did he know that i already knew that because im a gookologist

Giga JFL at low IQ croatians that dont know dark skin=mega over in NEA.

Regardless of that, i was very happy to hang out with a gook.

Then they asked me to take pictures of them like some cuck. I made sure they look as subhuman as possible in the pictures
Screenshot 20231021 193801 Gallery

After that we went to a random Kiehls shop to do a skin analysis. My foidbhai told us to do that because she did it and got free sample products
IMG 20231021 190400 033

The worker there was the same fucking height as me (i was wearing my 10cm lifts). Over if ure a sub-185cm manlet in slums of zagreb

I skinmogged them and got my free products
20231021 194357

This mask is really good. Ill send my cousin to get me more free samples of it. I forgot to mention my cousin spilled all of my skincare and looksmaxxing supplements so i stole all of her jewros. My parents keep buying her expensive dior makeup for some reason.

She has exact same failos as me but my parents like her more than me because shes still better looking + foid privilege. Brutal.

@ReadBooksEveryday @SecularIslamist @thecel @Xangsane @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @hopecel @VladimirtheGreat @LampPostPrime @apemaxxed @aotfan456 @brucewayne78 @SubSigma @Lonenely sigma

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, noobs, TechnoBoss and 9 others
dnrd, U fucking chink pussy or what

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and aspiringexcel
My reaction to that information:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura, WanderingBurro and 2 others
She looks absolutely fucking disgusting

Jew and chink? Pick a struggle

But ur also a chink, so I guess it beats normal chinks

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
You have a crush on this girl my boy?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, noobs, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
I can’t imagine going out in public with some gooks. So embarrassing. Also DNR

• Hmm...
Imagine being such a loser that you document you going to the mall on an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Razeb, zura and 5 others
Is your cousin adopted into your family or what nigga?
Brutal that your parents don't prioritize their biological offspring in such case.

• JFL
Is your cousin adopted into your family or what nigga?
Brutal that your parents don't prioritize their biological offspring in such case.
No JFL. My parents are good but they cuck me brutally with my cousin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Imagine being such a loser that you document you going to the mall on an incel forum
He documented himself being third wheeling aka cucked by some gooks

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Deleted member 28610 and aspiringexcel
No JFL. My parents are good but they cuck me brutally with my cousin
Wtf.
I meet my cousins once every blue moon, don't think my parents have ever bought them anything.
Aryan family dynamics mog, we even live in separate rooms, and only talk to each other over dinner.

• +1
Wtf.
I meet my cousins once every blue moon, don't think my parents have ever bought them anything.
Aryan family dynamics mog, we even live in separate rooms, and only talk to each other over dinner.
Mirin. I live in a big house. Half of it is owned by my dad and other half by my uncle. Idk how to explain it but theres a big wall that seperates the 2 houses but its still 1 house and we share the garden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Mirin. I live in a big house. Half of it is owned by my dad and other half by my uncle. Idk how to explain it but theres a big wall that seperates the 2 houses but its still 1 house and we share the garden
My condolences. How do you jerk off?

• JFL
Nah nvm, tbh. I wish I was more involved with my family.
I mirin you

• JFL
You might just be the cringiest human being ive seen in my life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and aspiringexcel
My condolences. How do you jerk off?
Its a really big house, we have our own seperate livingrooms and everything. It mogs my apartment in Sofia very hard. I even have the view of Jarun lake JFL.
Nah nvm, tbh. I wish I was more involved with my family.
I mirin you
I just stay in my room JFL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 28896
You might just be the cringiest human being ive seen in my life
Clouder alt number 7282827. The point of these vlog threads is that it makes people cage. Of course im not actually like this

Its a really big house, we have our own seperate livingrooms and everything. It mogs my apartment in Sofia very hard. I even have the view of Jarun lake JFL.

I just stay in my room JFL
Your life sounds really interesting tbh. Can't remember the last time I went to the mall with someone, let alone did something with anyone at all.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and aspiringexcel
I went out with the hapa jewfluenecr foid, my best foidbhai (we know each other from instagram, shes a giga non NT aspie and knows im a incel aspie JFL) AND A GOOK :love:

First we went to get food. I ordered tempura and sushi. Only me, my foidbhai and the jewinfluencer were here at the time. The jewinlfuencer started saying something about Hong Kong and i almost went @Collagen or rope on her. Thats when i realized all hapas are self hating subhumans no matter what.

Then the gook (whos boyfriend of the jewinfluencer came)
View attachment 2503875
We ate our food then.

Later on we went to the shopping mall and my foidbhai left. Also of course i creepshotted the gook
View attachment 2503932
Hes a 172cm manlet thats from some village near Busan. When we were eating he was telling us how other gooks bullied him in school because hes short and dark:lul: He also mentioned how they called him a "SEA kkamdoongie" but now in Croatia everyone likes his tanned skin. Then he explained how "kkamdoongie" means nigger. Little did he know that i already knew that because im a gookologist

Giga JFL at low IQ croatians that dont know dark skin=mega over in NEA.

Regardless of that, i was very happy to hang out with a gook.

Then they asked me to take pictures of them like some cuck. I made sure they look as subhuman as possible in the pictures
View attachment 2503941
After that we went to a random Kiehls shop to do a skin analysis. My foidbhai told us to do that because she did it and got free sample products
View attachment 2503952
The worker there was the same fucking height as me (i was wearing my 10cm lifts). Over if ure a sub-185cm manlet in slums of zagreb

I skinmogged them and got my free products
View attachment 2503960
This mask is really good. Ill send my cousin to get me more free samples of it. I forgot to mention my cousin spilled all of my skincare and looksmaxxing supplements so i stole all of her jewros. My parents keep buying her expensive dior makeup for some reason.

She has exact same failos as me but my parents like her more than me because shes still better looking + foid privilege. Brutal.

@ReadBooksEveryday @SecularIslamist @thecel @Xangsane @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @hopecel @VladimirtheGreat @LampPostPrime @apemaxxed @aotfan456 @brucewayne78 @SubSigma @Lonenely sigma
koreafaggots are the original slave dogs of Northern Chinese, analogous to the master-servant relationship between Southern Chinese and kinhcucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Razeb and aspiringexcel
@aspiringexcel WTF is a "gookbhai"? It's a funny word but what does it mean?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum