Made my 7-year-old brother take mensa.dk/iqtest/

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
disappointing, he was doing shockingly well at the beginning I noticed, I thought he'd be somewhere between 100-120
in his defense, he had to deal with my loud sisters during the test, and he probably gave up on using his brain and started guessing at some point

Screenshot 2021 06 18 101605 PM

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, thecel, KraftDurchLeid and 2 others
Inb4 someone says it: yes, I know online tests like these should be taken with a grain of salt

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I skipped like 4 questions and took this on the toilet seat

695AC98B B7F7 4A61 A166 F1C91B033A60

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
127 here

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Growth Plate
Do you have to do all tests in order to properly calculate the IQ? How the results are determined?

1FAAE9E8 BB27 490A BB75 7612CA137AFC

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Growth Plate
Also IQ tests are a Jewish scam and I have proof of it
A2A39899 DCB7 482F 86E8 4352FEBB6A84

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11758, thecel and 5 others
I got 138 on an IQ test conducted in my school with a psychologist idk how accurate that is tho since I practiced for it
Yeah, practicing for it defeats the point.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
@looksmaxxer234 funny how?
It seems you jfl reacted as an attack due to the mog. Don't be butthurt. It's just an online test, not full scale, just progressive matrices, and you probably didn't put in full effort!

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 6273 and Looks234
i gotta do a semi-iq test at school
morrisby test for future careers
they test your iq basically but for 'jobs'

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I got 127 on that test. Is it comparable to real IQ test tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Growth Plate
I got 127 on that test. Is it comparable to real IQ test tho?
If you were truly 127, you wouldn't ask this... jk!
The test, developed by developed by Anders Ditlev Jensen, MD, is inspired by Raven's Progressive Matrices and it measures abstract reasoning and is regarded as a non-verbal estimate of fluid intelligence. While the test doesn't measure full scale IQ (a score derived from administration of selected subtests including verbal comprehension, visual spatial, fluid reasoning, working memory, and processing speed tests from the Wechsler Intelligence Scales designed to provide a measure of an individual's overall level of general cognitive and intellectual functioning), I think it's at least near "real" when it comes to what I said it's developed to measure.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
mogged:feelsohh:
Mensadk 1 1 1

But seriously Mensa is like a very broad ball park estimate of IQ, and if the scale he was using was standardised for adults or teens then 96 IQ is well above average for his age group. IQ is also very overhyped especially if we are considering people within the normal range which is the vast majority of people, there isn't even a consensus that it truly measures intelligence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, thecel and Growth Plate
I got 130. Mensa needs 131. Fuck, it didn’t even begin for my ameboa-sized brain.

Last edited:
  • JFL
@kjsbdfiusdf you dumb fuck how did you get 92

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Looks234, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
View attachment 1186151

But seriously Mensa is like a very broad ball park estimate of IQ, and if the scale he was using was standardised for adults or teens then 96 IQ is well above average for his age group. IQ is also very overhyped especially if we are considering people within the normal range which is the vast majority of people, there isn't even a consensus that it truly measures intelligence.
@goat2x you need to put him in his pclace

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6273, Looks234 and 1 other person
Stanford Binet is more accurate albeit you have to pay for it. Also it's best to take an IQ test multiple times just to be sure and get an accurate measurement. This will cost money tho.

• +1
Some may JFL react as if my brother is a retard for his score, but I don't think this test was standardized for his age group.

Last edited:
@kjsbdfiusdf it's ok bro maybe the answers i gave you were wrong it's our collective stupidity :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6403
View attachment 1186151

Black excellence ✊🏿

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6273, Looks234 and 1 other person
Image 2021 06 20 052625

cope with my high iq

• WTF
Firefox dnglcchp1l

Firefox qBckyztI7P

I literally just pressed on random answers while being sleep deprived jfl
how tf is that not sub 60 IQ

• +1
Firefox KYpkslZ3Jt

brutal, I just did a little of thinking for 7 questions, and on the rest I just pressed on random answers
and I got this IQ which is close to your bro's result

• +1
  • +1