made out with a jb from my school at a party

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old Forum Veteran heightmaxxer
sorry for the bad written text, i was drunk while writing and don’t feel like reviewing it

so long story short i’m a senior that just graduated high school, and decided to go to a party with my friends. Shit was fire i met up with a group of girls i knew and got inside the party. I decided to leave them as they were yapping to much and i wanted look around the party and feel the vibe. I got some iois but im not on test and phenibut yet so i didn’t approach.

Later on at 2am a 10th grader foid from my school approached me, she said she knew me from somewhere then said she remember approaching me saying all some guys in my grade were hot and i was one of the but i rejected her. I said i didn’t remember that cause i was too drunk and she told me to go grab a drink with her. we got some vodka redbulls then started talking.

she said i loooked like a hotter version of peter evans and i was like “wtf he’s a subhuman? is that supposed to be good?” she said “yes he’s hot and ur even hotter”. so i got her out of the dance floor and to a remote place then made out grabbing her ass and tits. then after a while i got tired and told her i was going to take a piss and she followed me. i took a piss then when i was leaving the bathroom i saw she wasn’t looking and i just took off sprinting so she would stop following me.

how do yall deal with the after care after making out with foids?

tagging slayers

@pneumocystosis
@Clavicular
@dragomaxxer
@WishIwasChico

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, boss8055, TechnoBoss and 7 others
Bro congratulations! I also got a slay tonight so welcome to the slayer squad fella

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, boss8055, aber and 3 others
Boring ahh thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, Pride, Pandora and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Pride, vampmaxxer and 10 others
Bro congratulations! I also got a slay tonight so welcome to the slayer squad fella
i’m no slayer jfl jus got lucky. i need to learn how to approach and how to deal with them after kissing. got any tips?

i’m no slayer jfl jus got lucky. i need to learn how to approach and how to deal with them after kissing. got any tips?
ur first kiss is gonna fucking suck
literally just practice

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
When ur making out, you should have aboner. Put her hand on it and she will start jerking u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and CarrotMaxxer
ur first kiss is gonna fucking suck
literally just practice
nigga that’s not my first kiss. my kiss count is like 20 i just do what i want and leave but this time she was following me

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

nigga that’s not my first kiss. my kiss count is like 20 i just do what i want and leave but this time she was following me
my apologies mr slayer

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, boss8055 and TechnoBoss
sorry for the bad written text, i was drunk while writing and don’t feel like reviewing it

so long story short i’m a senior that just graduated high school, and decided to go to a party with my friends. Shit was fire i met up with a group of girls i knew and got inside the party. I decided to leave them as they were yapping to much and i wanted look around the party and feel the vibe. I got some iois but im not on test and phenibut yet so i didn’t approach.

Later on at 2am a 10th grader foid from my school approached me, she said she knew me from somewhere then said she remember approaching me saying all some guys in my grade were hot and i was one of the but i rejected her. I said i didn’t remember that cause i was too drunk and she told me to go grab a drink with her. we got some vodka redbulls then started talking.

she said i loooked like a hotter version of peter evans and i was like “wtf he’s a subhuman? is that supposed to be good?” she said “yes he’s hot and ur even hotter”. so i got her out of the dance floor and to a remote place then made out grabbing her ass and tits. then after a while i got tired and told her i was going to take a piss and she followed me. i took a piss then when i was leaving the bathroom i saw she wasn’t looking and i just took off sprinting so she would stop following me.

how do yall deal with the after care after making out with foids?

tagging slayers

@pneumocystosis
@Clavicular
@dragomaxxer
@WishIwasChico
A little weird your probably 19 making out with a 15 or 16 year old

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Schizo Tappy and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and boss8055
Tales

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
whyd u sprint away? and u have snap/social media, literally easiest time alive to deal with after care, you can msg her whenever u please

whyd u sprint away? and u have snap/social media, literally easiest time alive to deal with after care, you can msg her whenever u please
got tired of her. i got what i wanted and didn’t want to deal with her after because i wouldn’t be able to approach other foids

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and ascendedd
18 and 16 brodie. jb maxxing for life
Still, u can’t make out with girls older than or the same age? If ur attractive enough go on tinder or some other dating app and get some pussy.

Still, u can’t make out with girls older than or the same age? If ur attractive enough go on tinder or some other dating app and get some pussy.
i can jfl. 90% are older or the same age. is jus that younger girls are easier most of the times