Made Ritalincel my bitch today (dEDSRS )

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
GKuysXN.jpg

i FUCKED that cuck very gord (no hom0 ) @Ritalincel is my loyal dog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Ignore thread
Ignore this thread on
  • News feed
  • Thread list

Ignore

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 3299, Spartacus1- and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Azoriko
You're not the first..

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4671
I imagine him as a cute girl ngl. When she does her avi shitposts or gives me an angry react its so cute. Even better that shes the only one giving me angry reacts now jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Spartacus1-, sytyl and 5 others
I imagine him as a cute girl ngl. When she does her avi shitposts or gives me an angry react its so cute. Even better that shes the only one giving me angry reacts now jfl.
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 6963, sytyl and 3 others

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

@Ritalincel ur turning us gay

Saltner

• +1
Reactions: Saltner and Deleted member 4671

Saltner

• +1
Reactions: Saltner
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
nvm I dont find her cute anymore. She just mocked me as a soy and called me a retard a while ago :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Son of a bitch

giphy.gif
He failed many times and last time cut out the camera to pretend or some shit it was a mistake?? jfl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Matthias8272
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191