Reactions: Lorsss, Currycellmate, lookserumaxeru and 1 other person
Well how are you gonna get away with agefrauding in the real world

One night stands dont care.
Also they dont mind if i say im.28 cause i look around 22-24

• +1
Reactions: Gren and noped
Can you pm photos?

the people on this forum r so retarded, you look 24-25, for one night stands it doesn't matter if u lie about your age, jfl

Or you could fall in love with a cute 18 year old frauding as 22 and when she finds out you’re 28 you get left heartbroken with oneitis and also outed as a wierdo lying about your age

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
You could pass as a high schooler

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and ugly nebula
just darktriadmaxx and tell her you put the wrong age on your profile you fucking geezer, "fall in love" jfl, no such thing. When you're good looking you can literally get away with killing people and women will still fawn over you. Meeks, ramirez, etc. etc.

incel and autists always overanalyzing everything stfu

If you actually had a social life you would know that if you get caught frauding your age on tinder to meet up with significantly younger girls people will think you are a wierdo and a piece of shit. THIS IS WHAT NORMIES THINK you absolute retard.... I'm saying all the power to the op but to think there is no possible problems to come from agefrauding you're just a delusional aspie who probably never meets up with girls/try to form relationships anyway

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and BigBoy
Or you could fall in love with a cute 18 year old frauding as 22 and when she finds out you’re 28 you get left heartbroken with oneitis and also outed as a wierdo lying about your age
hes 28 frauding 25, not 38 frauding 25. again keep overanalyzing everything in life, lets see where it gets u

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and ugly nebula
You could genuinely claim to be 22 and I wouldnt at an eye. For quick sex I dont think this is immoral or fraud. You look that age. You are as old as you look when it comes to attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You could genuinely claim to be 22 and I wouldnt at an eye. For quick sex I dont think this is immoral or fraud. You look that age. You are as old as you look when it comes to attractiveness
Okay thanks

Do you also ask girls straight for sex? How are the responses?

Foids don't ask for a driving license before fucking.

JFL at not age frauding on Tinder. 24-26 is the ideal age. Any younger or older and your matches will be less.

Tinder is definitely a young persons game. When I was on Tinder at 28 I frauded to 24 and the results were unreasonably different.

Good, show your tinder pics bro

@belnar93 Jesus Christ you slayer, what are your tinder photos post

brutal maxillapill

Tinder is definitely a young persons game. When I was on Tinder at 28 I frauded to 24 and the results were unreasonably different.
So have I been sabotaging myself by putting my real age? (31)

Ylis on speed again

So have I been sabotaging myself by putting my real age? (31)
Absolutely yes. Probably by more than you can even understand. Make a new one and put 25 or 26; night and day.

What kind of pics did u use?