Mafia boss appeal&vibe > chad

dogu

dogu

Iron
I just researched and looked around, and I think mafia boss appeal is more good than chad.

Mafia boss has good-looking clothes good hair luxury cars crew behind him. Girls are more attracted to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boneking772, noonespecial, Gonthar and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, noonespecial, Gonthar and 6 others
@user123456

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and NZb6Air

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, Devilla, hardRscreamer and 1 other person
maybe some ppl will make joke about it but this is the facts.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and Clqs
This nigga just graduated from hustler’s university

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi, cashmerefraud and Devilla
Just become a Mafia boss to appeal to delusional LTB fantasies theory

Just become a Mafia boss to appeal to delusional LTB fantasies theory
i dont even said my face is bad look this is what i see man i being real everyones brain washed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger
How do you mafiamaxx

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
How do you mafiamaxx
Step by step guide below according to his professors from hustler’s university:

How do you mafiamaxx
I'm afraid you need to start young, there were some kids back in my town who became gangsters, but they started when they were very young by stealing towels and slipper from the beaches, then slowly moved up, stealing more and more expensive stuff; they attracted the attention of the local gangs, so they were hired to do various jobs for them, collect protection money, smuggle and traffic stuff, recruit prostitutes, etc. until they became full gangsters...
In many ways it's not very different from careers in other fields, where you need to start early and work your way to the top.

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
I'm afraid you need to start young, there were some kids back in my town who became gangsters, but they started when they were very young by stealing towels and slipper from the beaches, then slowly moved up, stealing more and more expensive stuff; they attracted the attention of the local gangs, so they were hired to do various jobs for them, collect protection money, smuggle and traffic stuff, recruit prostitutes, etc. until they became full gangsters...
In many ways it's not very different from careers in other fields, where you need to start early and work your way to the top.
i mean how do u look mafia

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
i mean how do u look mafia
Just looking is not enough, you actually need to be a mob boss, they all look different in every country anyway, you don't need to have the actual Mafia look, there are other more powerful gangs and cartels now...