Magic picture

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
After years of seeing these pics today finally found out how they work randomly and I'm amazed like a kid inside a candy store.
Defocus your eyes slightly for 10 secs and you see 3d goodness, what does the pic says?
Screenshot 20240207 125513 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
I swear I saw a book full of these at a thrift store once. I got it to work but I thought you were supposed to put your face super close up to do it

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I swear I saw a book full of these at a thrift store once. I got it to work but I thought you were supposed to put your face super close up to do it
I used to see these pics since I was 5 and up untill now thought they are bullshit.
I don't have to bring my face close to the pics to have defocused eyes though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
After years of seeing these pics today finally found out how they work randomly and I'm amazed like a kid inside a candy store.
Defocus your eyes slightly for 10 secs and you see 3d goodness, what does the pic says?
View attachment 2727872
Bro plz tell me what it says its not working for me im gonna KMS

• +1
Bro plz tell me what it says its not working for me im gonna KMS
There are 2 methods
1) stick your nose to the monitor untill your vision spits, then slowly distance your face feom the monitor untill you found the right distance then you will see the pic in 2d form
2) just split your vision by your own will, like make your eyes see severally then state at the pic and find the right eye distance
Boom, you can see a naked woman with big trunck here
Garden nymph wwwdonyahair

There are 2 methods
1) stick your nose to the monitor untill your vision spits, then slowly distance your face feom the monitor untill you found the right distance then you will see the pic in 2d form
2) just split your vision by your own will, like make your eyes see severally then state at the pic and find the right eye distance
Boom, you can see a naked woman with big trunck here
View attachment 2727897
NIGGA JUST TELL ME IM GOING CRAZY MY EYES ARE ASSYMETRICAL THIS MAYBE DOESNT WORK FOR ME

• JFL
Reactions: zura and mortis
NIGGA JUST TELL ME IM GOING CRAZY MY EYES ARE ASSYMETRICAL THIS MAYBE DOESNT WORK FOR ME
Over for you. You will never see this curvy cute girl playing with a bird then.
Sakura couple wwwdonyahair

Doesn't your vision double as you stick your nose to the monitor?

Over for you. You will never see this curvy cute girl playing with a bird then.
View attachment 2727899
Doesn't your vision double as you stick your nose to the monitor?
the fuck it doesn't work for me, it's over I wasted 3 minutes while putting my nose in front of my cellphone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, ItsOver999 and mortis
the fuck it doesn't work for me, it's over I wasted 3 minutes while putting my nose in front of my cellphone
Can't you split your eyes to see 2 visions like looking at an object and make it doubled? You ahould distance slowly from the monitor until you see it.

• +1
Like cross eyed? I did
Yes cross eyed. You have to stare at the pics cross eyed and until the these 2 dots reach together then wait 5 to 10 secs and you will see the hidden 3d pics or texts
Picsart 24 02 07 13 42 27 192
Picsart 24 02 07 13 43 42 789

Xuw0ic8obu111

Wanted this to work but it didn't. Shit started to curve a little, but didn't get past that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
This one is insane.
Take your time and look at it both ways never seen one come v0 qk9wnufel2hc1