Magick School

Acion

Acion

Here is some stuff from UncleSpertz

What I would recommend for someone wanting to do magic and why​

Thread starterUncleSpertz Start dateWednesday at 4:35 AM

First I would start off by doing meditations while chanting a black flame enn, the reason why is so that by doing so you start to awaken your source of magic.

Second I would recommend burning any of the options, dragonsblood, sandalwood or nag champa, these help with increasing the amount of energy in your area along with warding parasitic spirits.

Third, get a black tourmaline, this will help keep you protected and help get rid of any negative energies on you and around you, it also doesn't have to be charged as long as you cleanse it, black tourmaline is a simple stone to work with

Fourth get sage so you can cleanse any crystal and cleanse yourself

Fifth, I would read the Bible of the adversary by Michael W Ford, this is the book I was told to read by Lucifer and why is so that you can understand how the world works, how magic works, the Luciferian philosophy by itself is a source of power and helps you in magic.

Six draw Lucifer and Zepars sigil and summon them, these two are good for guys like us to progress spiritually and financially, they show you your weaknesses so you can improve yourself and get what you want in life.

Advice from Lucifer on how I can become more powerful​

During meditations I asked him how to become more powerful and what I was told to do was to eat more healthy foods, take in more protein and to take better care of myself, I've also been seeing number 16 a lot which is a way of saying to work with Zepar.

The thing about Zepar when it comes to me is that he doesn't really focus on me getting laid but focuses on helping me boost my vampirism since magic matters more to me than sex.

If you want to become a powerful magician then taking care of yourself is a must since the quality of food you eat balances the chakras and brings you to your fullest potential

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lord Shadow, dark.max, Jova and 5 others
@dark.max @Nirvana @AlbinoMaxxer @notsocommonthumb

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and notsocommonthumb
cope. its the aryan spirit u either have it or u dont. some stone cant change anything lol

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lord Shadow and Pneuma Palingenesis

Advice from Lucifer on how I can become more powerful​

During meditations I asked him how to become more powerful and what I was told to do was to eat more healthy foods, take in more protein and to take better care of myself, I've also been seeing number 16 a lot which is a way of saying to work with Zepar.
:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and MA_ascender
what are the chances ill end up loosing my soul?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow and Jova
You will lose your soul after you contact Lucifer and he tells you to eat your veggies & get more protein in according to OP

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
What is the best demon to summon if my main goal is warfare and bloodshed(gaza etc.)?

What is the best demon to summon if my main goal is warfare and bloodshed(gaza etc.)?
Damn. There's a few good ones for that. Azazel Belial and Marquis Andras. You need to choose the one with a personality similar to yours. It makes it much easier to summon.

You could summon the demon outside of yourself, but this demon stuff more commonly involves invocation. Invocation is a mild, temporary possession.

Attachments

• invoke.pdf
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ProBono
@slayerchadking

• +1
Reactions: slayerchadking
There are many styles of magick. It doesn't need to involve demons. All of the pagan gods and goddesses are real.

• Hmm...
There are many styles of magick. It doesn't need to involve demons. All of the pagan gods and goddesses are real.

i will try next month when i have money but no demons

• +1
Reactions: Acion

Attachments

• ModernDemonolatry.pdf
    572.8 KB · Views: 0
  • basicritual.pdf
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GrimoriumVerum.pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4390379_Goetic_Ritual.pdf
    230.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4390375_ac_goetia_1.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3674464_The_Grand_Grimoire_1.pdf
    839.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
is jesus real?

• +1
what is a black flame enn?

• +1

Attachments

• franz-bardon--initiation-into-hermetics.pdf
    501.7 KB · Views: 0
  • franz-bardon--practice-of-magical-evocation.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: slayerchadking and notsocommonthumb
but if jesus is real then god is too and he teaches us not to worship other gods, would i not be doomed to hell if i pray to eros?

• +1
Reactions: slayerchadking, Slavusz and notsocommonthumb
but if jesus is real then god is too and he teaches us not to worship other gods, would i not be doomed to hell if i pray to eros?

this is me when I was trying to do a blood magick ritual 20 min into it Archangel Michael showed up to me and shit slapped me and I stopped then

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Acion
Jesus didn't tell you that, the Bible did. You won't go to hell for deviating from basic normie Christianity

This is how the afterlife really goes down

• Hmm...
  • +1
what can magic do though besides getting laid

what can magic do though besides getting laid
The reality of spiritual world got nothing to do with the stuff you heard from church or normie Christians. You can summon angels and Catholic saints

• +1
None. You need to willingly sell it. It's a whole pain in the ass process just to sell your soul
Satan doesn't have the authority to make a deal for anyone's soul. It doesn't work that way.

Opening the Third Eye

This exercise is done with a specific tone and chant. You should do this exercise 4 days in a row. It should be followed by regular third eye meditation to fully open and establish a flow of energy. This exercise only helps. Further work is required and must be consistent to obtain maximum results. Note: Steps 1 and 2 are optional. Steps 3-7 are required.

1. Sit with a straight back.

2. Place your hands in the position as shown in the photo. For right-handed people, the right hand should make a fist around the left index finger; for people who are left-handed, the left hand should make a fist around the right index finger. The nail should press against the side of the finger as shown below, where the cuticle ends.

When you feel a very faint electric shock, you will know you have the right place. Don't be discouraged if you can't find it. It should be obvious in those who have naturally stronger auras. What this does is redirect the flow of energy to the third eye.
This mudra can be used at any time during regular third eye meditation. Maintain this position throughout the meditation.

*NOTE: THIS HAND POSITION IS OPTIONAL. REMAINDER OF STEPS 3 - 7 ARE REQUIRED

3. Inhale through the nose and on the exhale vibrate "THAUM". Exhale slowly through your mouth and vibrate:

TH-TH-TH-AH-AH-AH-U-U-U-MMM in one long exhalation (vibrate the sound once per exhalation.

Now this is important.

Your tongue will vibrate, touching both front teeth, as with the American English word "THIS". It may take a few seconds to adjust this to where you feel it in the middle of your forehead (third eye), don't worry, just keep going. Focus THAUM so you can feel it vibrating in the middle of your forehead, where your Third Eye is. This may take some time. Just do the best you can. You may have to try ten to fifteen times or more to get it right.

Click Here For THAUM Mp3 Audio

4. Do the above 4 times in a row and then relax.

5. Now, align the third eye correctly by visualizing the beak facing inward as illustrated on the left. The color of the third eye is brilliant white, like a miniature sun.

6. It is very important to do the above exercise FOUR consecutive days, preferably with a difference of 24 hours. Then it is a done deal and you will take the initial step of opening and activating your third eye.
7. After you have finished, it is important to meditate on the third eye to let the energy flow, this way it will be fully opened.

Just close your eyes and "look" into the third eye in the middle of your forehead. It is important to relax and not strain your eye muscles or others nearby (very important), even though your eyes are closed. At first, there is usually just blackness depending on how active your third eye is, and then colors and shapes are probably spinning like a kaleidoscope. As if divination in a mirror, colors and shapes will give way to images when you meditate long enough and regularly. Remember to keep the look soft and relaxed. A feeling of pressure here or a knot is normal after completing the above exercise. This usually decreases over time.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation can also be felt to originate from within, usually an inch or more below the surface of the forehead as it affects the sixth chakra. This is a positive indication that the pineal gland is waking up and starting to function in a healthy way.

You may find that you can feel this pain or pressure whenever you focus your attention on your third eye or meditate on your third eye. This is completely normal and gets easier over time.

*Some people may experience migraines that last for several hours. The severity of side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is.

• +1
The rule of 3 is a myth

The psychological model is bullshit

Spirits are real

There are many possible afterlife outcomes

There is no karmic punishment for cursing. You can curse and harm others with impunity.

• +1
@Muttcel foid killer

• +1
Opening the Third Eye

This exercise is done with a specific tone and chant. You should do this exercise 4 days in a row. It should be followed by regular third eye meditation to fully open and establish a flow of energy. This exercise only helps. Further work is required and must be consistent to obtain maximum results. Note: Steps 1 and 2 are optional. Steps 3-7 are required.

1. Sit with a straight back.

2. Place your hands in the position as shown in the photo. For right-handed people, the right hand should make a fist around the left index finger; for people who are left-handed, the left hand should make a fist around the right index finger. The nail should press against the side of the finger as shown below, where the cuticle ends.

When you feel a very faint electric shock, you will know you have the right place. Don't be discouraged if you can't find it. It should be obvious in those who have naturally stronger auras. What this does is redirect the flow of energy to the third eye.
This mudra can be used at any time during regular third eye meditation. Maintain this position throughout the meditation.

*NOTE: THIS HAND POSITION IS OPTIONAL. REMAINDER OF STEPS 3 - 7 ARE REQUIRED

3. Inhale through the nose and on the exhale vibrate "THAUM". Exhale slowly through your mouth and vibrate:

TH-TH-TH-AH-AH-AH-U-U-U-MMM in one long exhalation (vibrate the sound once per exhalation.

Now this is important.

Your tongue will vibrate, touching both front teeth, as with the American English word "THIS". It may take a few seconds to adjust this to where you feel it in the middle of your forehead (third eye), don't worry, just keep going. Focus THAUM so you can feel it vibrating in the middle of your forehead, where your Third Eye is. This may take some time. Just do the best you can. You may have to try ten to fifteen times or more to get it right.

Click Here For THAUM Mp3 Audio

4. Do the above 4 times in a row and then relax.

5. Now, align the third eye correctly by visualizing the beak facing inward as illustrated on the left. The color of the third eye is brilliant white, like a miniature sun.

6. It is very important to do the above exercise FOUR consecutive days, preferably with a difference of 24 hours. Then it is a done deal and you will take the initial step of opening and activating your third eye.
7. After you have finished, it is important to meditate on the third eye to let the energy flow, this way it will be fully opened.

Just close your eyes and "look" into the third eye in the middle of your forehead. It is important to relax and not strain your eye muscles or others nearby (very important), even though your eyes are closed. At first, there is usually just blackness depending on how active your third eye is, and then colors and shapes are probably spinning like a kaleidoscope. As if divination in a mirror, colors and shapes will give way to images when you meditate long enough and regularly. Remember to keep the look soft and relaxed. A feeling of pressure here or a knot is normal after completing the above exercise. This usually decreases over time.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation can also be felt to originate from within, usually an inch or more below the surface of the forehead as it affects the sixth chakra. This is a positive indication that the pineal gland is waking up and starting to function in a healthy way.

You may find that you can feel this pain or pressure whenever you focus your attention on your third eye or meditate on your third eye. This is completely normal and gets easier over time.

*Some people may experience migraines that last for several hours. The severity of side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is.
audio and photos arent there

@Autismcel

• +1
audio and photos arent there

• +1
@Gaygymmaxx

• +1