magnesium supplements are literally roids

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
ever since I been taking them with zinc and vit d I have way more energy and way more confidence, my gains have doubled in the gym and my pumps last a long time
my face also got redder in a good way (sorta like a blush), sign of good blood circulation

if ur not taking them or at least tracking ur micros and macros to make sure ur getting enough of it its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, Aero, burrythiscurry and 19 others
cope,
cheers.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, EzikoIsHere, niggerslayer and 12 others
nothing for me

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
cope,
cheers.
lol keep juicing like a fag and enjoy the 50 yr lifespan decrease
chads touch iron once a week and build more muscle than u on tren

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74, Aero, mxrcyy0 and 16 others
I'm lifetime natural, just funny that you think taking vit d3 and magnesium supplements is something like roids, especially they are low bio-avability. Its better to eat REAL food and fix your kidneys to get more vit d3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and callisto
I'm lifetime natural, just funny that you think taking vit d3 and magnesium supplements is something like roids, especially they are low bio-avability. Its better to eat REAL food and fix your kidneys to get more vit d3.
most "real food" doesn't do shit nowadays have u seen how much the contents of vitamins and minerals have gone down in meats and fruits the past decade?
u definitely need to supplement if u want to get all the benefits, especially if ur bulking as a natty

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Trilogy, Sigmapsycho and 4 others
ever since I been taking them with zinc and vit d I have way more energy and way more confidence, my gains have doubled in the gym and my pumps last a long time
my face also got redder in a good way (sorta like a blush), sign of good blood circulation

if ur not taking them or at least tracking ur micros and macros to make sure ur getting enough of it its over
mirin placebo effect but take k2(mk4 >mk7) also if ur getting alot of d3 otherwise hypercalcemia, also copper from handful of cashews for zinc copper ratio, 1 brazil nut a day for selenium. what type of magnesium u takin?

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Elvisandreaa
true, steroid is for genetically inferior or weak. real men like me and the other few dont need it

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
Which one do you take? I take Magnesium Glycinate

mirin placebo effect but take k2(mk4 >mk7) also if ur getting alot of d3 otherwise hypercalcemia, also copper from handful of cashews for zinc copper ratio, 1 brazil nut a day for selenium. what type of magnesium u takin?
ik some dude was going to say placebo
I completely forgot I even took magnesium and I only just realized how much of a positive effect its been having
I just feel more high t than everyone else, everyone else just seems like low energy npc and weak around me.
Been getting a lot more luck with ladies too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndraBC, Hero of the Imperium, Ken and 1 other person
ik some dude was going to say placebo
I completely forgot I even took magnesium and I only just realized how much of a positive effect its been having
I just feel more high t than everyone else, everyone else just seems like low energy npc and weak around me.
Been getting a lot more luck with ladies too
doesent matter, end result is all that counts. if u get results, then its good. how much glycinate you dose?

when the coping is too strong

• +1
Reactions: babineux, Dystopian and coolguy1
raypeatforum vibes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Dystopian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, chasingaesthetics, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
Many chads blast gear

You might have felt an increase in energy because you were previously deficient in nutrition. So you are experiencing what it feels to be normal not steroids

vitamin D really helping me a lot; maybe if I'd taken them during the fall I'd have a new fiancé

take with K2 to prevent the side effects (which are bad)

You might have felt an increase in energy because you were previously deficient in nutrition. So you are experiencing what it feels to be normal not steroids
one and the same

1. need nutrition to function properly and make hormones properly

2. current levels have a strong psychological component

• +1
Reactions: edward999
midwits yell placebo all of the time

don't forget that that is also unwarranted jumping to conclusions and a mistake

vitamin D raises T (K2 does as well as you should know)

AND dopamine

lmfao enjoying living to 70 then pal, you talk like your "somebody" when you are literally a random, your extended life wont benefit anyone, I can picture you shopping with your mum in baby gap buying size small tshirts to wear on your "boys nights out" lmfao, im banging tren and people think thats bad but what about the alcohol & cocaine I be doin, and after a fat weekend of being faded as fuck I walk back in the gym and am still the biggest, keep going nattys, one step at a time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niggerslayer, oldcelloser and Deleted member 5815
You are a 5’7 skinnyfat curry

buddy is 5'7 and says roiders are genetically weak lmao, bro dont worry bout the roiders go check your family bloodline, bunch of weak ass degenerates, your dad is probably 5'2

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
lmfao enjoying living to 70 then pal, you talk like your "somebody" when you are literally a random, your extended life wont benefit anyone, I can picture you shopping with your mum in baby gap buying size small tshirts to wear on your "boys nights out" lmfao, im banging tren and people think thats bad but what about the alcohol & cocaine I be doin, and after a fat weekend of being faded as fuck I walk back in the gym and am still the biggest, keep going nattys, one step at a time
dnr

Magnesium, Vit D and zinc is a magical combo.

The key to making this combo work is to take the magnesium at higher amounts than the recommended. I take 800-1200mg of elemental magnesium per day.

Magnesium Zinc and Vit D are the most important supplements to take

The key to this combo is a LOT of magnesium. I'm taking 700mg+ elemental MG per day. A lot of people don't take enough MG to see the real benefits. Yes it almost like steroids.

Mk7 mogs Mk4 mate

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
why is mk7 better? whats the difference
MK-7 has superior bioavailability as shown in this study:

"...demonstrated that MK-4 supplementation did not increase serum MK-4 levels."
"However, consecutive administration of MK-7 increased serum MK-7 levels significantly in all subjects."

Basically, MK-4 ist just completely useless. Anyone who's taking it, is coping big time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC
why is mk7 better? whats the difference
don't listen to him. mk7 is made from soy and you can take at most 100mcg a day before severe sides. mk4 you can take 60mg and is proven to work

• Ugh..
don't listen to him. mk7 is made from soy and you can take at most 100mcg a day before severe sides. mk4 you can take 60mg and is proven to work
What are you talking about brainlet, show me some studies. Mk4 is absolute cope.

• +1
brainlet show me some studies
fetchimage

• Ugh..

What’s ur dosage?

MK-7 has superior bioavailability as shown in this study:

"...demonstrated that MK-4 supplementation did not increase serum MK-4 levels."
"However, consecutive administration of MK-7 increased serum MK-7 levels significantly in all subjects."

Basically, MK-4 ist just completely useless. Anyone who's taking it, is coping big time.
Propagandist studies done by mk-7 manufacturers, that piss poor form is intended for puny sissy fucks like yourself. Nobody wants to ingest a soy derivative and nuke their t you cunt. How the hell could you administer a supplement consecutively and have it not impose a serum level difference. What sources are you citing kid?

Propagandist studies done by mk-7 manufacturers, that piss poor form is intended for puny sissy fucks like yourself. Nobody wants to ingest a soy derivative and nuke their t you cunt. How the hell could you administer a supplement consecutively and have it not impose a serum level difference. What sources are you citing kid?
Keep barking

which ones u use

• So Sad
Reactions: Aero