Magnificentcel be wildin

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
Looks like he finally stood up to those ethnic bullies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 3323, Copeful and 10 others
Plot Twist: He’s really a prettyboy fuckboi who is slaying by the minute but decides to troll everyone by saying otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6695, magnificentcel and 2 others
BRUTAL IGNORE PILL BY THE CHAD @magnificentcel ITS BEEN 3 DAYS AND HE DIDNT LEAVE A REACT OR REPLY

ITS OVER

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 6785 and 4 others
JFL at normies going to the ground.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
@magnificentcel you're like a 30% bodyfat human-ogre hybrid and claim to be "boneless" and "sub-Chad".

Yeah bro, just exercise and fucking move theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10491
@magnificentcel you're like a 30% bodyfat human-ogre hybrid and claim to be "boneless" and "sub-Chad".

he's like 18% bodyfat actually. he's 110 at 5'8 JFL(no muscle but still). I have seen his face, he is boneless, but still normie

he's like 18% bodyfat actually. he's 110 at 5'8 JFL(no muscle but still). I have seen his face, he is boneless, but still normie
He's a dicklet manlet and already 4 years into puberty. Never began.

He's a dicklet manlet and already 4 years into puberty. Never began.
dicklet? he wasn't from what I remember him saying. I have hope that puberty will somewhat help him. his endo said he had about an inch in height growth left which is unfortunate. and he also doesn't have the money to afford Aromasin. I'll pray for his future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
dicklet? he wasn't from what I remember him saying. I have hope that puberty will somewhat help him. his endo said he had about an inch in height growth left which is unfortunate. and he also doesn't have the money to afford Aromasin. I'll pray for his future.
He said he had ED. I also think he said he was 6 inches, BUT...

I think he is one of those people who measure from the side by smashing the ruler into their body.

Seriously. At 5'8" 110lbs, you aren't allowed to do that.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
BRUTAL IGNORE PILL BY THE CHAD @magnificentcel ITS BEEN 3 DAYS AND HE DIDNT LEAVE A REACT OR REPLY

ITS OVER

i'm not complaining cos i aint finna get my ass whipped

30% body fat? Hahahahahaha I have my abs showing at all times you projecting fat ass bitch

He said he had ED. I also think he said he was 6 inches, BUT...

I think he is one of those people who measure from the side by smashing the ruler into their body.

Seriously. At 5'8" 110lbs, you aren't allowed to do that.
I’m not a side measurer and I don’t weigh 110 lbs lmao

30% body fat? Hahahahahaha I have my abs showing at all times you projecting fat ass bitch
Thejoke

I’m not a side measurer and I don’t weigh 110 lbs lmao
Do you still have ED though?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
September 2020.
Focus on heightmaxxing right now if you wanna reach 5'11" barefoot, serious.

Look, I found this pretty old thread from back when I was still wondering about my height and just wanted to become a literal 7 foot giant. Obviously that's not going to happen, and I won't try, but I think you might find it useful.