maher looks so better in motion

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

meanwhile i look like i got a syndrome in motion

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte and \/orman
AsI said. This guy has a slow brain. His iq is low. It failos him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 19994 and Nick.Harte
women dont care about that, they just want a nice face to look at
Dude, you couldn't be more wrong. If a woman iq mogs you, it's over. When you look overwhelmingly look good like Maher it compensates but it is a massive ick.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
His look is so 2014

In 2023 its all about old money prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
Is it normal if I have urges of kissing him?

• Love it
I deserve better than this shit. You are so unabashedly dumb and clueless that there is not even a point to explain things to you
yeah like that time when i asked you what i should have texted a girl and you chickened out

yeah like that time when i asked you what i should have texted a girl and you chickened out
The point is, it doesn't fucking matter what "exactly" you should text. Without understanding the core principles of something, there is little thing you can do.

And you fucking don't get anything... like, at all. It's pointless trying to help you.

Let's say you've sent the perfect text. Then you're gonna have to keep the act. So you being you, won't know what to text, so you're gonna ask again. Then again. Then again. At that point, why should I waste the effort even once?

So better

@slop slinger

Let's say you've sent the perfect text. Then you're gonna have to keep the act. So you being you, won't know what to text, so you're gonna ask again. Then again. Then again. At that point, why should I waste the effort even once?
excuses

Lol. I'm not gonna lift my finger so your sorry ass can get some action. You'd have to pay me for that, because with someone like you it would be a full time job.

• Woah