• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft4, OGJBSLAYER, infini and 21 others
he’s 6’3 or 6’4? Either way his proportions are perfect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Chadeep, try2beme and 2 others
He looks taller, I think he just says 6’4 because otherwise he would be too tall for many modeling jobs
6’0 is height threshold for modelling, after that it doesn’t matter .

Can‘t fault him, the horse he settled for probably gives him a vacation slay pass to keep him around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, MikeMew'sBitch and Lookologist003
isnt he a dicklet tho

The wife probably offered relationship being open on his end, maybe thats why he is with her

Cheating on whore wife's is justified

they look like perfect stacies too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Nah shes watching and she already forgave him

the only hope is that this man has a tiny micro penis

if he has 8x6 or even just 7x5 its OVER for all of us

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Chadeep, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person

Acting like you could have access to those models anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Lookologist003 and GuyFromSingapore
Acting like you could have access to those models anyway
closer to it than you nigga

but thats not the point. he could fuck any girl he wants.. if he wants to play outside his league he will take ur sister or wife

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
closer to it than you nigga

but thats not the point. he could fuck any girl he wants.. if he wants to play outside his league he will take ur sister or wife
Aren't you 5'10" with a mtn face and gymcel body as his only halo? You're not even remotely close to It. And ppl don't play outside their league irl. You live too much on the internet.

Aren't you 5'10" with a htn face? You're not even remotely close to It. And ppl don't play outside their league irl. You live too much on the internet.
i never said i was close to getting models, just closer than you JFL

i never said i was close to getting models, just closer than you JFL
IMG 20230918 220427
butthurt + you don't mog me. I actually have model stats

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Chadeep, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
-watches maher do a model photoshoot
-decides he fucked them and jerks off to the thought of it

forevercuckcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, cell0xide and OGJBSLAYER
Average . Org user vacation

Lol, where's the threesome, they're probably just friends...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and exo
-watches maher do a model photoshoot
-decides he fucked them and jerks off to the thought of it

forevercuckcelling
he has done enough of maherfishing and can make easy calculations based on that where it will eventually go

your jaw would drop what kind and magnitude of attention he gets from stacies. It legit makes u feel like it never began and you are just a background nuisance character. Maher is the main character

If you have seen the shit Maher gets you would also think the same, 1% gets all and rest get scraps/nothing

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, the next o'pry, Sprinkles and 5 others
Doctorlooksmax reconsiders a surgery after seeing this video

• JFL
Reactions: infini and ChickenAndRiceBrah
"they are filming us, quick lets pretend we are here to study a book"

how to read book next to chad:

he has done enough of maherfishing and can make easy calculations based on that where it will eventually go

your jaw would drop what kind and magnitude of attention he gets from stacies. It legit makes u feel like it never began and you are just a background nuisance character. Maher is the main character

If you have seen the shit Maher gets you would also think the same, 1% gets all and rest get scraps/nothing
i've already ran maher on bumble multiple times and made threads about it wtf are u saying lmao

u could legit do better in dating but u refuse to change things such as ur coloring which is pretty bad for a white guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Small framed nigger. I wonder if he ever found himself in a fight (lets say a jelaous nigger attacks him while he is exiting Gucci store in central London) would he be able to fight or would he try to bail (either verbally or running away). With those good looks and height is is asking to get fucked by some jelaous incel

The wife probably offered relationship being open on his end, maybe thats why he is with her
Been thinking that with Chads (Stacies even definitely high-profile ones, JFL at them bowing down to anyone) and high-status people tend to 'settle' with a beck in order to gain fuck control.

Small framed nigger. I wonder if he ever found himself in a fight (lets say a jelaous nigger attacks him while he is exiting Gucci store in central London) would he be able to fight or would he try to bail (either verbally or running away). With those good looks and height is is asking to get fucked by some jelaous incel

No girl is gonna pairbond with your 8x6 vs chad's average penis

Who cares about paribonding when 8×6 can penetrate deeper
Dildo penetrates the most. Cucks who aren't insecure are real winners. Wear 10x8 strap on dick and pound!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: infini, the BULL and cytoplasm
In Germany you can fuck hotter women for 100€

i've already ran maher on bumble multiple times and made threads about it wtf are u saying lmao

u could legit do better in dating but u refuse to change things such as ur coloring which is pretty bad for a white guy
:feelsmega: @mrriceguy @St.TikTokcel
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, TUSSELEIF, the BULL and 1 other person

@forevergymcelling when are u releasing mahers hydrogen nuclear blackpill thread, they are spreading such nonsense

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@forevergymcelling when are u releasing mahers hydrogen nuclear blackpill thread, they are spreading such nonsense
Those blackpills are staying under wraps

Even from this place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Brown gaslighters above me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Brown gaslighters above me
My brother, his current coloring makes him look sick, is it better to try out at least smth or face another 28 years of inceldom? @User49

• JFL
Reactions: User49
My brother, his current coloring makes him look sick, is it better to try out at least smth or face another 28 years of inceldom? @User49
Too late

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
He needs to get propper brows and dye them and his hair to get rid of that slav blonde, problem is he is literally afraid of dying hair