Main concern with tiktok

syract2

syract2

regredelious boy
TikTok's brain-fried dopamine receptors community is taking this as a way to make fun of Looksmax, however the fact that they'll move on to their next 'trend' in only a few days/a week tells what their attention spans are like jfl
HOWEVER my biggest concern is the fact that blackpill is not becoming a 'trend' it's becoming a 'meme', or it already has. It will die down and as soon as someone mentions blackpill or looksmax it will be taken into account as 'cringe', which can be one of two things, either beneficial or detrimental.

• +1
Reactions: anabolic, Dietsnasta and goat123
Joined Jul 9, 2023
*Inb4 I've been here since 1964

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193 and try2beme
It’s beneficial. I can guarantee u zoomers faggots making fun of us in the comments are LTN babyfaced soy boys. They can’t assess their own situation properly and don’t realize they actually fall into the bad side of the blackpill. So ofc they just mock us. It’s good tho, they wont feel the need to commit to looksmaxxing and will waste their time with game and rizz

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, zura, try2beme and 1 other person
ur a greycel and talk like this hahahhahahhahha

It’s beneficial. I can guarantee u zoomers faggots making fun of us in the comments are LTN babyfaced soy boys. They can’t assess their own situation properly and don’t realize they actually fall into the bad side of the blackpill. So ofc they just mock us. It’s good tho, they wont feel the need to commit to looksmaxxing and will waste their time with game and rizz
Most likely sooner than later they'll just forget about it , they come to "troll" or "protect" DL which is just funny, i saw a tiktok comment saying he can hack all of org when he finds a vulnerability, jfl at the braindeadness

• +1
Reactions: anabolic and Dietsnasta
so are you by definition nigga
stop coping bro, i was on many roid cycles ahhahhahh

Lots of habits start out as jokes.