Mainstream media's attempting to link the murder of those Idaho students to the Incel Community

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

A few weeks back, I ran a thread about that story. I called the killer, or killers, The Stacy Killer(s).

Some of you disagreed and claimed those were no Stacies. Tomato, scramatoe. To each their own. But my gut said approached, rejected, rage, retribution — they were stabbed to death. And after seeing that photo of the blood oozing down the exterior residence wall, I perceived that as a signature.

64584927-11432331-image-a-1_1668551389765.jpg

And that signature spelled R-A-G-E. The fury was so potent the room couldn't contain it.

So Fox News, being what they are, drones for the wealthy society, connected the murders to folks known to avoid approaching women. I believe they creepily read that thread above. But knowing those people are a bunch of retards and intellectually inclined harlots, they spun it out of spite and called it the Incel Killer. Smh. If you call him/them that incongruity, it would mean the killer targeted Incels. Incel Killer? Like I said, retards.

We would appropriately use Stacy Killer because he attacked attractive women. As for the male victim, no disrespect to anyone, but he was no Chad. Sorry. A Chad is a muscular brute. Such as:

ec4d66e36f13df9601fa0d72441615b0.jpg
0d6bce084e31fe3843894f44a26a4cf4.jpg

So I think what happened is an arrogant POS approached the girl that was stabbed the most and rejected with a cringe or remark, "Eww." And it wouldn't be a person known to avoid women. Thus, Incel.

It would be:

• One known to approach but seldomly rejected
  • Untamed to civilized culture
  • Familiar with that area
  • Doesn't get weak at the sight of blood
  • Immune to violent acts
  • Evil

So it would be a liberal.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and n0rthface
give this nigga replies

give this nigga replies
If the investigators weren't woke and respected racial profiling, they would have their killer. But because of those rules heavily weigh them down, the killer is untouchable. I believe it's a drug dealer. The kids were known to party a lot. And where there are parties, there are drugs. And where there are drugs, there are suppliers — and getting those kids to snitch their scary black dealers, ugh, good luck.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
If the investigators weren't woke and respected racial profiling, they would have their killer. But because of those rules heavily weigh them down, the killer is untouchable. I believe it's a drug dealer. The kids were known to party a lot. And where there are parties, there are drugs. And where there are drugs, there are suppliers — and getting those kids to snitch their scary black dealers, ugh, good luck.
Not racist or anything ( :soy: )but aren't drug dealers usually sloppy and leave behind DNA? This guy was smart about it.

A few weeks back, I ran a thread about that story. I called the killer, or killers, The Stacy Killer(s).

Some of you disagreed and claimed those were no Stacies. Tomato, scramatoe. To each their own. But my gut said approached, rejected, rage, retribution — they were stabbed to death. And after seeing that photo of the blood oozing down the exterior residence wall, I perceived that as a signature.

64584927-11432331-image-a-1_1668551389765.jpg

And that signature spelled R-A-G-E. The fury was so potent the room couldn't contain it.

So Fox News, being what they are, drones for the wealthy society, connected the murders to folks known to avoid approaching women. I believe they creepily read that thread above. But knowing those people are a bunch of retards and intellectually inclined harlots, they spun it out of spite and called it the Incel Killer. Smh. If you call him/them that incongruity, it would mean the killer targeted Incels. Incel Killer? Like I said, retards.

We would appropriately use Stacy Killer because he attacked attractive women. As for the male victim, no disrespect to anyone, but he was no Chad. Sorry. A Chad is a muscular brute. Such as:

ec4d66e36f13df9601fa0d72441615b0.jpg
0d6bce084e31fe3843894f44a26a4cf4.jpg

So I think what happened is an arrogant POS approached the girl that was stabbed the most and rejected with a cringe or remark, "Eww." And it wouldn't be a person known to avoid women. Thus, Incel.

It would be:

• One known to approach but seldomly rejected
  • Untamed to civilized culture
  • Familiar with that area
  • Doesn't get weak at the sight of blood
  • Immune to violent acts
  • Evil

So it would be a liberal.
Killers are the finger in the ass of this PSL community.

It is supposed to be a self improvement community.

Omg! A hecking womerino got killed? The killer MUST be an incel!! It was so obvious!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Trilogy, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Not racist or anything ( :soy: )but aren't drug dealers usually sloppy and leave behind DNA? This guy was smart about it.
Street dealers, perhaps. Not the ones that deal with uni and upper class folks they call, Boss. Those people can be OCD in everything they do. And the paranoia with them is off the roof. Then add a little schooling, thus convict training; they can be pretty scary to a pampered college kid. I think a nicca got rejected, which led to rage. And its been over a month. That speaks truth. Investigators, esp those privileged ones, never go after the black man. As I said, they can be scary folks, esp to an overindulged suit and tie.

Can you imagine how many dealers are connected to that uni? Now imagine those kids snitching their dealers out. Unrealistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Omg! A hecking womerino got killed? The killer MUST be an incel!! It was so obvious!
The killer is one of them. Privileged but black with a shitload of knowledge of the justice system. White Hyundai says rent-a-car; ghetto edition (not the commercialized rental service). Drug dealer.

Party house = drugs.

Drugs = suppliers.

Suppliers = watchers.

Watchers = a rejection.

Rejection = retribution.

Last edited:

They're obsessed with you all. Ngl. Every time they can't figure something out, they blame you all for it. In other circumstances, mental illness. Brutal. 99% of unsolved violent crimes are usually committed by prosperous privileged parasites. Yet Incels and mentally ill folks known to stay to themselves and seldom get involved in confrontations appear to be the prime suspect in every cold case. Smh.

Autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back