MAJOR BLACKPILL

AestheticPrince

AestheticPrince

Gold

At the end of the video a major blackpill is dropped, the foid obviously wanted him to be a Chad but turned out to be an incel. I feel sorry for the guy man.
Moral of the story is foids will always choose looks over personality

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, turkproducer and Deleted member 1140
bitch looks like shit with her horsemouth and expects brad pitt to sit behind the curtain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currymax and Deleted member 685
Bad ES ratio

Girl is low tier normie at best
3 to 3,5 psl

Bluepillers be like, JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO smhhh if you arent looksmaxxing in 2020, you are effectively retardmaxxing

Personnality is not a good representation of your genes because it can easily be faked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Alt Number 3
Personnality is not a good representation of your genes because it can easily be faked.
Easier to fake your genes than your personality. All it takes is a visit to Eppley Island.

Yeah lol people have double personalities, if we could have double faces everyone on looksmax would be a slayer

i want to go to Japan and exprience rejection from noodlwhores to destroy my nervouss sytstem

• JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15
Man we shouldn't listen to women, we just need to rape them. They're stupid creatures anyway

At the end of the video a major blackpill is dropped, the foid obviously wanted him to be a Chad but turned out to be an incel. I feel sorry for the guy man.
Moral of the story is foids will always choose looks over personality

honestly, she really whittled it down to a bunch of subhumans.