Major/key aspects to heightfraud with lifts properly

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Jova
Many people here discuss a lot about different ways to heightfraud where they prioritize:
- Height boost given by the lifts
- Feet comfort/stability
- Shoe design/aesthetic (When acquiring a shoe with a tall insole, Like the tallmenshoes brand)

But there is also an important factor to considerate, Which is how discret and proportional they look when the person is wearing or using either: tall shoes/insoles (Or even both at the same time)

This is key since every frauding method needs to be discret and "naturally" perceived by people, In this case, Height is an extremely noticed and perceived trait by normies and by the population in general, So thats why you need to be really careful and also know how to do this correctly, As amnesia said, Heightfrauding is a lifestyle.

Based in my personal experience, and after analyzing certain aspects, Im going to give a further explanation and also going to provide useful tips to considerate if you want to do this.

In the first part, You need to understand that a person taller than you does not just have a couple cms extra in the bones of his legs compared to you, But it also means that his overall bone structure is going to be in most cases: Wider and longer, In this case, We want to mainly focus in our wingspan, The longer it is, The better.

Since we are going to specifically increase the perceived length of our legs, The armspan needs to be proportionally paired with the body. I put myself as an example, I am 5'10 with a 6'2 wingspan, My forearm bone (Ulna length) is 29 -29.5 cm, I basically have the same average forearm length of a 6'1+ guy.

(You can take the average measurements from this chart, and therefore, Check if it is beneficial and adequate for you)

This means that if I increased my height to be 6'1, I would still look proportional and certainly not with a "weird" or uncanny look. (Also taking into account the torso and neck length), If you have a similar physical trait like this one, Then you are going to be less likely to be called out, or to look suspicious when you are using lifts
In the second part, We have an underrated aspect that is going to allow you to look better and proportional with lifts, Which is your body size (Frame/muscularity), When a shoe is modified to give you a height boost, It means that this shoe is going to be way bigger than a normal pair of shoes that most people use, (And if you also add insoles in the shoe. It is going to look even more comical)
Screenshot 20240817 224115 Instagram
Screenshot 20240817 224528 Instagram

(Pics taken from an IG page brand that sells elevator shoes with a 2.5+ inch boost, Pointed them with the red arrows, so you could see the size difference between them, and the casual normal-sized ones that randoms use)

In this case we take apart the feet size and we are going to focus primarily in the overall size of the person, This is self explanatory, If you are skinny/thin, using this shoes would make them look way bigger in comparission with the size of your body, You are going to end up looking like a circus clown.
In the other hand, If you are a wide framed, big, or a muscular person, The shoes are going to look more paired with your body.

Main qimg 0c56bde166a50bbdcdf8bd98284afc1e lq

(Ofc this is an exaggeration, But to put in in context to understand, If we use a 5'8 163lbs kanye as an example, He would need to be at least 6'3 and 230lbs+ to even look semi-proportional with those goofy ass shoes, Which almost nobody would use)

To sum it up, The bigger you are in relation with your height, The more height boost you will be able to add without looking unproportional, This can be water, But I know that a lot of people just add any high amount of insoles in their shoes to look as tall as possible, While they ignore all this aspects that are going to make them look like tryhards.
Based on biomechanics, the prolonged use of shoe lifts, and especially when a certain height increase is exceeded (Like those who use 3-4+ inch lifts) It means that the body is going to be put under an extra stress which will lead to poor feet posture, This leads to develop issues like anterior/posterior pelvic tilt. Due to a weak lower back and poor abdominal strength. It will cause various issues aside from those that I mentioned, Remember that people with this kind of postural problems report headaches, migraines, difficulty moving, will develop scoliosis, and a loss of general life wellbeing. The body is a whole interconnected system. (This research is based from the information of a similar thread)

TL,DR:
Make sure to check and apply this advice in yourself in case that you are interested in increasing your height with insoles, But you also need to be cautious of exceeding the height boost (For health and visual aspects), Ideally, You want to fraud no more than 2.5 inches of height, And at the same time, try to avoid standing for too long and use them under circumstances where you dont need to take them off, For example, If you use them in UNI/College where you will spend most of your time sitting, It is going to be more beneficial for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, likenesss and TheChubbinator
Many people here discuss a lot about different ways to heightfraud where they prioritize:
- Feet comfort/stability
- Shoe design/aesthetic (When acquiring a shoe with a tall insole, Like the tallmenshoes brand)

But there is also an important factor to considerate, Which is how discret and proportional they look when the person is wearing or using either: tall shoes/insoles (Or even both at the same time)
This is key since every frauding method needs to be discret and "naturally" perceived by people in general, In this case, Height is an extremely noticed and perceived trait by normies and by the overall population, So thats why you need to be really careful and also know how to do this correctly, As amnesia said, Heightfrauding is a lifestyle.
Based in my personal experience, and after analyzing certain aspects, Im going to give a further explanation and also going to provide useful tips to considerate if you want to do this.

In the first part, You need to understand that a taller person than you does not just have a couple cms extra in the bones of his legs compared to you, But it also means that his overall bone structure is going to be in most cases: Wider and longer, In this case, We want to mainly focus in our wingspan, The longer it is, The better.
Since we are going to specifically increase the perceived length of our legs, The armspan needs to be proportionally paired with the body. I put myself as an example, I am 5'10 with a 6'2 wingspan, My forearm bone (Ulna length) is 29 -29.5 cm, I basically have the same average forearm length of a 6'1+ guy.
View attachment 3104256
(You can take the average measurements from this chart, and therefore, Check if it is beneficial and adequate for you)
This means that if I increased my height to be 6'1, I would still look proportional and certainly not with a "weird" or uncanny look. (Also taking into account the torso and neck length), If you have a similar physical trait like this one, Then you are going to be less likely to be called out, or to look suspicious when you are using lifts
In the second part, We have an underrated aspect that is going to allow you to look better and proportional with lifts, Which is your body size (Frame/muscularity), When a shoe is modified to give you a height boost, It means that this shoe is going to be way bigger than a normal pair of shoes that most people use, (And if you also add insoles in the shoe. It is going to look even more comical)
View attachment 3104291View attachment 3104293
(Pics taken from a IG page brand that sells elevator shoes with a 2.5+ inch boost, Pointed them with the red arrows, so you could see the size difference between them, and the casual normal-sized ones that randoms use)
In this case we take apart the feet size and we are going to focus primarily in the overall size of the person, This is self explanatory, If you are skinny/thin, using this shoes would make them look way bigger in comparission with the size of your body, You are going to end up looking like a circus clown.
In the other hand, If you are a wide framed, big, or a muscular person, The shoes are going to look more paired with your body,
View attachment 3104328

(Ofc this is an exaggeration, But to put in in context to understand, If we use a 5'8 163lbs kanye as an example, He would need to be at least 6'3 and 230lbs+ to even look semi-proportional with those goofy ass shoes, Which almost nobody would use)
To sum it up, The bigger you are in relation with your height, The more height boost you will be able to add without looking unproportional, This can be water, But I know that a lot of people just add any high amount of insoles in their shoes to look as tall as possible, While they ignore all this aspects that are going to make them look like tryhards.
Based on biomechanics, the prolonged use of shoe lifts, and especially when a certain height increase is exceeded (Like those who use 3-4+ inch lifts) It means that the body is going to be put under an extra stress which will lead to poor feet posture, This leads to develop issues like anterior/posterior pelvic tilt. Due to a weak lower back and poor abdominal strength. It will cause various issues aside from those that I mentioned, Remember that people with this kind of postural problems report headaches, migraines, difficulty moving, will develop scoliosis, and a loss of general life wellbeing. The body is a whole interconnected system. (This research is based from the information of a similar thread)

TL,DR:
Make sure to check and apply this advice in yourself in case that you are interested in increasing your height with insoles, But you also need to be cautious of exceeding the height boost (For health and visual aspects), Ideally, You want to fraud no more than 2.5 inches of height, And at the same time, try to avoid standing for too long and use them under circumstances where you dont need to take them off, For example, If you use them in UNI/College where you will spend most of your time sitting, It is going to be more beneficial for you.
useful post, greycels here just buy 3 inch lifts without considering anything.
great thread bhai ily, once I get these 4 inch lifts and reach 6'2 ill go on chadventures daily.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and ChadOrDeath
useful post, greycels here just buy 3 inch lifts without considering anything.
great thread bhai ily, once I get these 4 inch lifts and reach 6'2 ill go on chadventures daily.
Thanks man, Make sure to rep it up :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: TheChubbinator
what shoes do you wear

- Feet comfort/stability

This is key since every frauding method needs to be discret and "naturally" perceived by people, In this case, Height is an extremely noticed and perceived trait by normies and by the population in general, So thats why you need to be really careful and also know how to do this correctly, As amnesia said, Heightfrauding is a lifestyle.

In the first part, You need to understand that a person taller than you does not just have a couple cms extra in the bones of his legs compared to you, But it also means that his overall bone structure is going to be in most cases: Wider and longer, In this case, We want to mainly focus in our wingspan, The longer it is, The better.

View attachment 3104256

(Pics taken from an IG page brand that sells elevator shoes with a 2.5+ inch boost, Pointed them with the red arrows, so you could see the size difference between them, and the casual normal-sized ones that randoms use)

In the other hand, If you are a wide framed, big, or a muscular person, The shoes are going to look more paired with your body.

View attachment 3104328

TL,DR:
not to mention when you wear these shoes and fuck up your posture you end up loosing height due to shit posture. Solution is to only use heightfrauding on special occasions and use posture maxed shoes regularly.

what shoes do you wear
Normal ones, Sometimes i wear those "invisible" lifts that you put inside of your socks. Tbh it only gives me like an extra inch boost, But i stopped using them, They are already worn off, Im planning to buy those normal insoles that are attached like layers.

Normal ones, Sometimes i wear those "invisible" lifts that you put inside of your socks. Tbh it only gives me like an extra inch boost, But i stopped using them, They are already worn off, Im planning to buy those normal insoles that are attached like layers.
yeah but what shoes model

- Feet comfort/stability

View attachment 3104256

View attachment 3104328

TL,DR:
boots are good for lifts. timberlands are normie shoes; if you dress somewhat trendy its easy to play off as style. obviously, people know that it gives you height, but on the flipside, if you are caught having to take the boots off you can say that you're much shorter without them because they are timbs and not because your wearing lifts like a sperg.

high tops also hide the tongue bulge from frauding, but frauding 1inch shouldnt have that noticable of one anyways. make sure you hot glue it under the insole of the shoe so you dont get caught visually if you take them off.