Major Looks Issue

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
A big issue I’m dealing with is a skinny body but round/slightly chubby face.

Get with the other 90%, if you aren't willing to change your life around and stop rotting this will be a consistent issue

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Saisei, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
Klinefelter syndrome is a common genetic condition in which people assigned male at birth (AMAB) have an additional X chromosome. Symptoms may include breast growth, infertility, osteoporosis and learning difficulties. Treatments usually involve physical and emotional therapy, as well as hormone replacement

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Milosz, wsada, Saisei and 6 others
Get with the other 90%, if you aren't willing to change your life around and stop rotting this will be a consistent issue
Uh.. wdym get with the other 90%?

How do I combat it?
if you aren't willing to change your life around and stop rotting this will be a consistent issue
Change hormonal profile through changing your environment, there are enough resources on here to do this yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Fiqh
some people say I need BFR, others say I just need to gymmaxx and lose fat as well. This one girl even said I should just drink orange juice with a pinch of salt everyday and it’ll go away

Change hormonal profile through changing your environment, there are enough resources on here to do this yourself
do you mean increase test/hgh or something?

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
some people say I need BFR, others say I just need to gymmaxx and lose fat as well. This one girl even said I should just drink orange juice with a pinch of salt everyday and it’ll go away
Girl is lying, you could do body fat removal but best to see how much fat you can lose naturally, and never take advice from a girl

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Girl is lying, you could do body fat removal but best to see how much fat you can lose naturally, and never take advice from a girl
I should take advice more often from you 😉😉😉

She’s a pharmacist tho

• +1
@Fiqh

I could lose fat by jumping around with these guys 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and pentamogged9000
You mean to balance out my hormones?

• +1
Yup that’s what I have just chew gum, drink water and eat bananas but the results are pretty slow. Also you’ll still have buccal fat but ur cheekbones will be more prominent

• +1
Yup that’s what I have just chew gum, drink water and eat bananas but the results are pretty slow. Also you’ll still have buccal fat but ur cheekbones will be more prominent
Chewing gum increases matter size but does nothing for the fat. If the subcutaneous fat is still there then it’ll just make u look more bloated

I’m pretty sure my hormones are balanced so idk
Well guess what, if you're not boneless and already low bf% but still chubby cheeks, they probably aren't balanced. Or fat distribution

Chewing gum increases matter size but does nothing for the fat. If the subcutaneous fat is still there then it’ll just make u look more bloated
True. Losing the fat however while increasing the masseters makes the cheekbones look prominent though.

• +1
Nvm they're Shi'as

So basically you’re boneless? 2023 and this question is still getting asked.