Iron
Stop masturbating.

7eCNtAc.jpg

• +1
Reactions: .👽., dadfa, BigBoy and 3 others
Very important matter, thanks OP.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yes I am sure if i stop touching my dick it'll fix this problem, thanks op.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

In this case, previousd-amphetamine treatment may have amplified the importance of unconditioned incentive cues of the estrous female, which included pheromones, ultrasonic vocalizations, ear wiggling, and darting, and led to a facilitation of sexual behavior. The presence of augmented NAC DA transmission in response to an estrous female located behind a screen strengthens the argument that the mesolimbic DA system contributes to this effect.

>behind a screen

Photoshopped

STUPID THREAD FROM STUPID THREADSTARTER. WHO CARES ABOUT DOPAMINE JUST AMPHETAMINEMAXX TO PRODUCTIVITYMAXX, ENERGYMAXX AND LIBIDOMAXX UNLESS YOU ARE HIGH INHIB AND LOW T.

• +1
Reactions: Xander578 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., BigBoy, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
im not fapping also fasting regularly but i have this what now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, RecessedPrettyboy, HumidVent and 1 other person
  • +1
Sugar intake.... @Pietrosiek

You can't take speed all your life. Drugs also fry your dopamine receptors.
Also what are you going to do when you build tolerance?
SOLA DOSIS FACIT VENENUM. NOT AT THERAPTUET DOSEAGES WHICH SHOULD BE ALL YOU REQUIRE REGULARLY. AND UNLESS EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE IS ON POINT THERE ARE GREATER ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE THAT BRING YOU HARM. BASIC COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS SHOULD TELL YOU THAT THE BENEFITS OUTWEIGH THE RISKS. AND YOU CYCLE YOUR TOLERANCE BUT YOUR STUPIDITY HAS ALREADY EXCEEDED MY DAILY TOLERANCE OF RETARDATION.

• +1
SOLA DOSIS FACIT VENENUM. NOT AT THERAPTUET DOSEAGES WHICH SHOULD BE ALL YOU REQUIRE REGULARLY. AND UNLESS EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE IS ON POINT THERE ARE GREATER ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE THAT BRING YOU HARM. BASIC COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS SHOULD TELL YOU THAT THE BENEFITS OUTWEIGH THE RISKS. AND YOU CYCLE YOUR TOLERANCE BUT YOUR STUPIDITY HAS ALREADY EXCEEDED MY DAILY TOLERANCE OF RETARDATION.
I see you have retardmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
im not fapping also fasting regularly but i have this what now?
If you're doing drugs especially amphetamines or ecstasy you need to stop that too. Also other factors like excessive internet use can fry up your dopamine receptors too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5293 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If you're doing drugs especially amphetamines or ecstasy you need to stop that too. Also other factors like excessive internet use can fry up your dopamine receptors too.
Can dopamine fasting and NoFap help tremendously? And no idc about the benefits for women about NoFap. Only if it helps my mental state

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
I have all of these except for low sex drive

Dopamine is cope

its all hormones

Can dopamine fasting and NoFap help tremendously? And no idc about the benefits for women about NoFap. Only if it helps my mental state
Yes, both can. Particularly fasting.

Yeah legit