majority of guys are recessed as fuck

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
i was in a room with 50 strangers yesterday in school and analyzed some of the faces (only about 30 were guys and 20 girls).

80% of the guys were recessed as fuck, literally the chin a few cm behind how it should be and only 2-3 guys having really good forward growth.

girls were a little better but also had a lot of recession

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
E06F1719 9B8B 4BA9 AA17 AC8FB764A59A

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i was in a room with 50 strangers yesterday in school and analyzed some of the faces (only about 30 were guys and 20 girls).

80% of the guys were recessed as fuck, literally the chin a few cm behind how it should be and only 2-3 guys having really good forward growth.

girls were a little better but also had a lot of recession
is that u in that avi tho?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Lolcel, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
There weren’t enough Indians otherwise it would be forward growth central

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Warlow and Deleted member 1140
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5145, Lolcel and 5 others
mirin. natty? how long have u been working out for? can u pm before pics tbh ngl
ye completely natty, cant rly say how long i work out for cuz i had 4 injuries where i lost all my gains and came back and had times where i had 0 motivation and didnt hit the gym for half a year or so

dont have any before pics on this phone yet but i was a legit stick 54kg, 70kg now

• +1
Reactions: wasted
women are too it's just they are allowed to be and still be considered "cute"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I see the exact opposite outside, thats one of the few reasons I want to kill myself

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i'd be somewhat of a mogger at your school, but my intelligence prevents me from forming conversations

I see the exact opposite outside, thats one of the few reasons I want to kill myself
i see that with eye areas tbh

barely anyone i know has nct or extreme uee

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4430
same tbh. I go outside and a lot of guys are gl. Probably depends on the persons perspective a bit like when a 185 cm guy keeps saying shit like I get mogged ALL THE TIME BRO

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
same tbh. I go outside and a lot of guys are gl. Probably depends on the persons perspective a bit like when a 185 cm guy keeps saying shit like I get mogged ALL THE TIME BRO
you probably dont see good looking guys, you just see guys who mog you

like i see someone only as good looking when he mogs me tbh and that isnt too common with so many subhumans in my area

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9355
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140