• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: v123q43, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Jfl at fucking jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and GenericChad1444
my gf is Jewish and sexy af, so yes a lot of hot ones.

COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Yes they are tbh

My jewdar is pretty accurate and as soon as it comes across me that a girl is a Jew, I lost all interest.

Barrett nazi

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Vitruvian and GenericChad1444
My jewdar is pretty accurate and as soon as it comes across me that a girl is a Jew, I lost all interest.

View attachment 117851
Why do so many Slavs seem to like Nazis nowadays? The Nazis brutally invaded your lands, and they thought you were almost as subhuman as they thought the Jews were. In fact the word they used for you guys was translated subhuman(untermenschen). don't get it really.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
Lol @ not liking jews just cause

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, chadpreetcel123, turkproducer and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Prolapsed Anus and Titbot
Why do so many Slavs seem to like Nazis nowadays? The Nazis brutally invaded your lands, and they thought you were almost as subhuman as they thought the Jews were. In fact the word they used for you guys was translated subhuman(untermenschen). don't get it really.
Because the average slac isn't that smart.
Especially thoes God dam degenerate skinheads.

life fuel for jewish incels. i knew a jewish incel and his jewish mother found a jewish stacy for him. jews and muslims are immune to the pills.

just be good looking, its all about it.

life fuel for jewish incels. i knew a jewish incel and his jewish mother found a jewish stacy for him. jews and muslims are immune to the pills.
Immune is a lie...

well i saw some truecel arabs with decent and good looking arab wives from shitstans.
Stan countries aren’t arab lol.

But yes, if an arab girl grows up in West she is 100^% not like that though, most girls anywya

The Nazis brutally invaded your lands
JFL. Did you know that a majority of Ukrainians welcomed the Nazis with open arms? Many people greeted them with flowers when they were passing through the country because they saw them as liberators from communism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
JFL. Did you know that a majority of Ukrainians welcomed the Nazis with open arms? Many people greeted them with flowers when they were passing through the country because they saw them as liberators from communism.
Ukrainians were kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place unfortunately. Neither Stalin nor Hitler were great choices for them, to say the least. As far as them welcoming their new Nazi overlords, that didn't last long once they realized that the Nazis wanted to enslave and kill them to clear their land for more German lebensraum.