Majority of people here didn't think enough about thier usernames tbh

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Majority of usernames here are random 12yo cringe tbh including mine, wish i could go back in time tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 7125 and 18 others
Agree tbh. My username is cringy as f.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 1464 and 8 others
My username mogs all previous in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, recessed and TsarTsar444
I like mine tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 6572, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Because i didn't though i was gonna rot here tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6217, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
i got mines from this micheal jackson song

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 6723 and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
At least you have @Tony calling you tser

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Alt Number 3, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
@Algerian Manlet thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
My Username means The Realest Nigga Alive, so come at me bro

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Spartacus1- and SubhumanCurrycel
Dhark is my 2nd alias, i just wanna get caught
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 7863
My Username means The Realest Nigga Alive, so come at me bro

"Paul William Walker IV (September 12, 1973 – November 30, 2013)"

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: TRNA
Sad shit, man but I’m personally fine with mine, I use this name on most sites I use.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 4671
Mine is a perfect description of what I have been like for many years.

I was always attractive enough to get into a relationship with a hot girl but I kept thinking that I would be better off alone and the mgtow ideology reinforced that lie into my head, so for a long time I was a coping volcel because although I was technically voluntarily celibate (since I avoided girls on purpose), deep down I wanted to have sex with beautiful women and to be loved by them but it took me years to realize it, I wasted so much time being miserable when I could have been happy years ago.

Now I'm not really a copingvolcel anymore though, I'm more of a COVID19cel, because my country's government has destroyed all the opportunities I had to meet women after March, which really sucks because it happened around the time where I realized that being a volcel was a mistake.

So because of my country's authoritarian laws for a virus that is most likely fake, I can't get laid and I can't even talk to women, my life feels completely meaningless and it sucks because I have the looks and the height to succeed but I lack the opportunities.
I wish I had gotten this epiphany 5 years ago, at least then I would have been able to do something about it, because now I'm stuck in a state of limbo where there is nothing I can do to get what I want even though I know I would get it under normal circumstances.

So for the time being, I can only gymmax and work on my college classes but it isn't very motivating because I can't even know for sure if everything will go back to normal next year and until it does, I'm like a prisoner in my own country. 2020 really is a dark year.

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
My username mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
What a banger actually

Got me:
giphy.gif
your username fucking mogs your avi the UEE and the open mouth looks like you don't give a shit.
Effortless
@Truthmirrorcoper this or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 7863
fuck you bitch my username owns suck my dick

Mine is a perfect description of what I have been like for many years.

I was always attractive enough to get into a relationship with a hot girl but I kept thinking that I would be better off alone and the mgtow ideology reinforced that lie into my head, so for a long time I was a coping volcel because although I was technically voluntarily celibate (since I avoided girls on purpose), deep down I wanted to have sex with beautiful women and to be loved by them but it took me years to realize it, I wasted so much time being miserable when I could have been happy years ago.

Now I'm not really a copingvolcel anymore though, I'm more of a COVID19cel, because my country's government has destroyed all the opportunities I had to meet women after March, which really sucks because it happened around the time where I realized that being a volcel was a mistake.

So because of my country's authoritarian laws for a virus that is most likely fake, I can't get laid and I can't even talk to women, my life feels completely meaningless and it sucks because I have the looks and the height to succeed but I lack the opportunities.
I wish I had gotten this epiphany 5 years ago, at least then I would have been able to do something about it, because now I'm stuck in a state of limbo where there is nothing I can do to get what I want even though I know I would get it under normal circumstances.

So for the time being, I can only gymmax and work on my college classes but it isn't very motivating because I can't even know for sure if everything will go back to normal next year and until it does, I'm like a prisoner in my own country. 2020 really is a dark year.
Dn

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I think mine is silly and describes me perfectly.

My .co is kinda cool.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Nobody here has ever even realized the true meaning behind my username. I would most likely be banned if someone did.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 7125 and 4 others
Nobody here has ever even realized the true meaning behind my username. I would most likely be banned if someone did.
I love boys

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6963
I took 10 days of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
mines shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
I wanted an original name when i signed up but i couldn't think of anything that was actually original so i just tried original and it wasn't taken kek

@Lev Peshkov what do you think about the origin of my name tbh?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Lev Peshkov
I wanted an original name when i signed up but i couldn't think of anything that was actually original so i just tried original and it wasn't taken kek

@Lev Peshkov what do you think about the origin of my name tbh?
cool folklore tbhtbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 8576
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 4671
Op can @SaqMadeek

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Spartacus1- and Deleted member 4645
D O M E S T I C. V I O L E N C E. 🔥 🔥 🔥

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 4671
Over

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Utteraly over if ur username is not simplistic
No one will remember retarded usernames

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
I joined i was inel, i still am kinda

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3