Make a youtube channel

Oogaboogajiggaboo

Oogaboogajiggaboo

Iron
Guys youtube has been around for ages and it's been more popular than instagram snapchat facecuck etc. Why not just make a youtube channel about what your passionate about. You dont even have to show your face if your sub psl. Gain social status without revealing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and je3oe
ok greycel

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 2933, Shodredux and 4 others
Guys youtube has been around for ages and it's been more popular than instagram snapchat facecuck etc. Why not just make a youtube channel about what your passionate about. You dont even have to show your face if your sub psl. Gain social status without revealing yourself.
I shit on you

too much effort to learn editing and shit for too little reward

• +1
Reactions: Oogaboogajiggaboo
ok greycel

He is green keep crying for him

• JFL
Reactions: Almu
it's next to impossible to grow on yt nowadays and a lot of ppl will see it as a pointless and a cringey waste of time if you're a small-time creator. also not showing ur face on YT is a pretty bad idea because viewers will have a harder time connecting with you so even if you somehow get a bunch of subs, nobody will actually give a shit about you personally, so ur social status will remain more or less the same

The best time to create a YouTube channel was 2010 , it's almost impossible to gain a
following now due to competition

Wow what an idea
Genius

We have a youtube sensation right here on this forum!

@FatmanO

• JFL
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 2621
I did. I barely got any views