Make me 200 IQ (currently around 150)! [Brainmaxxing discussion]

FallenCelestial

FallenCelestial

Could be 6'5 chad however lil bro got those genes
University is starting and I'm doing my thesis in an incredibly competitive field (AI research). I need to fucking get dean's award or something like that to get good enough job to earn money for my bimax and genio.
Sorry for retarded title, just braging to get more people in here
What do you guys use to improve your conginitive performace and concentration? Unfortunately I can't get Aderall or Ritalin. The caffeine doesn't do much, so I'm at a loss as to what to do. Ideally suggest something I can get in the EU.
Maybe others have similar experiences with concentration. I was always the smartest kid all the way through high school and it was very easy for me. Because of that I didn't have to study, so I pretty much lack the dedication to sit and study, low attention spam now multiplied with new media. Now I get Fs when I know I should be statistically one of the smartest at university. How did you fix that?

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, BrutalMogger and omnilegent
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and FallenCelestial
try get adderall
I guess in Belgium it can be easy, but here in EE it seems impossible.
I asked almost everyone, the best I could get was probably modafinil.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and PsychoH
I guess in Belgium it can be easy, but here in EE it seems impossible.
I asked almost everyone, the best I could get was probably modafinil.
hmm good luck idk about any of this

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
nofap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, Zonar, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Hyperdose cerebrolysin:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and NZb6Air
if u were 150iq , u'd know u cant improve iq :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and wastedspermcel
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and PsychoH
  • +1
if u were 150iq , u'd know u cant improve iq :lul:
Yeah, 150iq is above genius (genius is classified as 140 and above), I doubt he'd even be on this forum:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, BrutalMogger, FallenCelestial and 1 other person
Yeah, 150iq is above genius (genius is classified as 140 and above), I doubt he'd even be on this forum:lul:
nah u could be on this forum, proof : @BrutalMogger and me are on the forum

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and wastedspermcel
nah u could be on this forum, proof : @BrutalMogger and me are on the forum
I think it makes sense to have a high IQ to be here, to overthink about things that normal people don't even think about.

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, Elijah_leo, BrutalMogger and 2 others
  • +1
University is starting and I'm doing my thesis in an incredibly competitive field (AI research). I need to fucking get dean's award or something like that to get good enough job to earn money for my bimax and genio.
What do you guys use to improve your conginitive performace and concentration? Unfortunately I can't get Aderall or Ritalin. The caffeine doesn't do much, so I'm at a loss as to what to do. Ideally suggest something I can get in the EU.
Maybe others have similar experiences with concentration. I was always the smartest kid all the way through high school and it was very easy for me. Because of that I didn't have to study, so I pretty much lack the dedication to sit and study, low attention spam now multiplied with new media. Now I get Fs when I know I should be statistically one of the smartest at university. How did you fix that?
Sleep on ur back without pillows, and bonesmash ur foreskin

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone
  • +1
  • +1
if u want real brainmaxxing check out 4chan juggling forums it is said thst juggling literally trains your brain making it stronger or whatever the fk
also pick up on an instrument

never chessmax it is not worth it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Elijah_leo, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
if u want real brainmaxxing check out 4chan juggling forums it is said thst juggling literally trains your brain making it stronger or whatever the fk
also pick up on an instrument

never chessmax it is not worth it
Thanks bro, finally good advice from somebody

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and BrutalMogger
stimulants

• +1
OG greycel talking :feelsyay:
@Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Yeah, larping here since 2019 :lul:

• +1
you can get stimulants, use the darknet. modafinil is 10x cheaper than adderall and works ~50% as well.

• +1
Reactions: FallenCelestial and BrutalMogger
Dihexa, ISRIB and methamphetamine

• +1
Reactions: FallenCelestial and BrutalMogger
i have 537 iq with the sufficient diagnosis papers to prove it

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
spam nootropics

Why? Too high an I.Q. just makes you autistic and lacking in common sense. You basically become mentally crippled, lol.

i know a great method that can add 2 points every month doing it everyday. its not normie bullshit

• +1
Reactions: FallenCelestial
Why? Too high an I.Q. just makes you autistic and lacking in common sense. You basically become mentally crippled, lol.
There are substances to make you appear less autistic (gonna make thread about that soon)
According to my friends I don’t seem to be very autistic however I think I am 😂

There are substances to make you appear less autistic (gonna make thread about that soon)
According to my friends I don’t seem to be very autistic however I think I am 😂
Tag me when you post that thread.

• +1
Reactions: FallenCelestial