Make success seems effortless IRL

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Normies be asking hey man have you been hitting the gym?

I nonchalantly played along "What? what do you mean? oh really?" LMAO

Meanwhile I do resistance training and callisthenic every night.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, efidescontinuado and tomm1453
Dnr faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and raleqtambrobret
tell them "nah bro i just play sports"

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
things an autistic psychopathic chink would do

Nobody is naturally muscular if they do nothing

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
beyond water.

Nobody is naturally muscular if they do nothing
Hence why normies sound dumb when asking.

If they ask, then make it sound easy so it gives the impression of glory shrouded in mystique. Their heads will fill with imagination about your situation and this makes you stand apart from others. If someone asks a question that can be figured out with common sense you can only make a few assumptions. One is that they are a NPC, as they tend to repeat common dialogue, one of them being casual conversation and speech patterns of asking questions that can be answered with critical thinking. Another is that they do not have proper critical thinking skills. Another is that they are planning to use the information some how. For these types of people it is better they do not know than if they did. Not until you build a proper relationship of trust with them.

Remind me of a situation posted here a while ago. Some guy started to talk and text a women who had a crazy ex. Well, shortly after, the ex drove to the gym he was working out at with a bunch of guys to harass him. He ended up going on a highway chase with the guys. In short, they probably got information about him because of casual conversation. Answering questions that may seem simple can reveal more information than what most realize. And if people who do not have your best interest at heart get this information, it can spill great losses. Even if its not that serious, there's no real benefit to telling a random person or a NPC how you do things unless they are trustworthy and there is vested interest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33112 and Richard Cheese
Same thing with diet, never reveal your autistic diet with normies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back