Make sure you have individuated & integrated ur inner world (ur unconscious) with ur outer world (conscious life) in order to achieve wholeness

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Without this, you are nothing but an object desiring another object.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, toji. and Fusionxz
Are you the nigga from the meet me at London now video?

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Are you the nigga from the meet me at London now video?

That would be me, yes. Would you like my CashApp @ for where to send those 50 bucks for my autograph you are dying to ask for?

Then please watch the fucking video and discuss it. STICK TO THE THREAD.

That would be me, yes. Would you like my CashApp @ for where to send those 50 bucks for my autograph you are dying to ask for?

Then please watch the fucking video and discuss it. STICK TO THE THREAD.
Yes send cash up you’re a funny forum legend fuck your shitty thread let’s talk about the lore behind that video

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
im ngl
im more interested in a hamza vid but alr
smt like this is more beneficial

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
Oh bro, don't you dare do that in a thread of mine and particularly on a Carl Jung topic.
its a pretty fair thing to ask instad of expecting everyone to watch a 10 minute video

Who looks outside, dreams, who looks within, awakes. Start looking inside you sub 3 dorks.

Without this, you are nothing but an object desiring another object.

Only nigga in this forum who is actually promoting improvement than man made materialistic things. Mirin

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
To become whole you need to realize True/No-Self and shed the ego identification. Everything in this universe strives for unity to make them whole but they are mistakenly looking outwards. Awakening is the first step on the path towards liberation

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappen
To become whole you need to realize True/No-Self and shed the ego identification. Everything in this universe strives for unity to make them whole but they are mistakenly looking outwards. Awakening is the first step on the path towards liberation

Do you work towards this? Have you attained this?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Do you work towards this? Have you attained this?
I was awakened at the beginning of the year after an ego death experience followed by months of self inquiry. I am still on the path and its been extremely paintul at times but goddamn my view of reality has changed a thousand fold. Still long way to go but theres a feeling of completeness, joy, awe and love always present in the background regardless of external factors

Check out Leo Gura (Actualized.org) on Youtube. He might be a good introduction to an intellectual/conceptual mind like yours

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and NZb6Air
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry, N1666, The Homelander and 3 others