MAKE THE SITE PRIVATE

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Some bloke joined YESTERDAY and has the audacity to jfl posts. These 17 year olds coming in from tik tok and ig, its over if this hits mainstream

Yes this is looksmaxing related because of blackpill competition.

IMG 5046

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Latinolooksmaxxer, hopecel and 7 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, noobs and looks>books
Dattebayo!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, sbm123, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
About a year too late. @Master already decided the advertising revenue from tiktokcels is worth more than trying to keep the forum high quality but smaller community. Guy's probably one of those black hebrew israelites.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, The Dark Phoenix, Bliisk and 11 others
Some bloke joined YESTERDAY and has the audacity to jfl posts. These 17 year olds coming in from tik tok and ig, its over if this hits mainstream

View attachment 3094424
As if you didnt join cause of tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza, JustCope, Autismcel and 5 others
Every1 who joined after may-june 2023 is a tiktokcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, hopecel, JohnDoe and 2 others
NOOOOO actually I have been lurking since 1918 saar I am not a tiktokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, hopecel, nathan and 4 others
We joined the same year monky
But you dont see me making posts like these do you? Also my first account was made nov 2022 cause of tiktok

About a year too late. @Master already decided the advertising revenue from tiktokcels is worth more than trying to keep the forum high quality but smaller community. Guy's probably one of those black hebrew israelites.

You joined in 2022 lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, menas, stevielake and 8 others
Users would die of disgust if there were only the same 20 active users.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
You joined in 2022 lmao.
The forum is unusable this year, stop pretending as if the forum hasn't gone down drastically in quality since summer last year when you let 10000 15 year old kids in. Every other post is a 15 year old kid who just hit puberty asking to be rated or posting nonsense, don't act like this was the norm prior to summer 2023 tiktok invasion. It's barely been a year and the forum is total fucking dogshit, what happened to trying to make the forum higher quality? total failure. If a 2022cel is saying the forum has become dogshit then you know it's a huge fucking problem when older users from 19-22 barely post, it's all just 15 year old kids everywhere and you cope eating your KFC and raking in the money.
99% of posters have 23/24 join date, dead forum for 14 year old kiddos, nice job.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, hopecel and maarda
Users would die of disgust if there were only the same 20 active users.
Literally every other post is a self-proclaimed 14-16 year old kid, it's totally dead, i don't evne know why i bother coming on this dogshit forum anymore, probably just to conversate with the select few individuals in PM and shitpost. It's like i'm talking to robots, that's how low sentient 15 year old kids are.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, hopecel and Debetro
Literally every other post is a self-proclaimed 14-16 year old kid, it's totally dead, i don't evne know why i bother coming on this dogshit forum anymore, probably just to conversate with the select few individuals in PM and shitpost. It's like i'm talking to robots, that's how low sentient 15 year old kids are.
get a life and grow out of this forum, incel

your no better than the people on here since you are on here with them

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
who gives af there is 0 useful posts here about looksmaxxing everything is either water or bro science jfl at u losers thinking there is some valuable information here

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, cannotbeasked, hopecel and 5 others
get a life and grow out of this forum, incel

your no better than the people on here since you are on here with them
It's a looksmaxxing forum that is 99% 14-16 year olds posting complete garbage, stop the cope. They even said they wanted to increase the forum quality and has it increased? Lol

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and african_subhuman
It's a looksmaxxing forum that is 99% 14-16 year olds posting complete garbage, stop the cope. They even said they wanted to increase the forum quality and has it increased? Lol
I think an age restriction and a strict moderation, like in .is, would solve everything

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I think an age restriction and a strict moderation, like in .is, would solve everything
never happening, too many kids on the internet these days and too much money to be made.

• Hmm...
Reactions: african_subhuman

View attachment 3094424
why would they, if anything they want people to promote it so they can make more money lmfao

This place is already flooded with desperate indians

Rip

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
never happening, too many kids on the internet these days and too much money to be made.
Or they could just make a sub-forum for kids
The forum where I was before joining .org worked like that and everyone was happy w/ it

Or they could just make a sub-forum for kids
The forum where I was before joining .org worked like that and everyone was happy w/ it
nah best just to migrate to another forum where only adults are allowed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, looks>books and african_subhuman
The forum is unusable this year, stop pretending as if the forum hasn't gone down drastically in quality since summer last year when you let 10000 15 year old kids in. Every other post is a 15 year old kid who just hit puberty asking to be rated or posting nonsense, don't act like this was the norm prior to summer 2023 tiktok invasion. It's barely been a year and the forum is total fucking dogshit, what happened to trying to make the forum higher quality? total failure. If a 2022cel is saying the forum has become dogshit then you know it's a huge fucking problem when older users from 19-22 barely post, it's all just 15 year old kids everywhere and you cope eating your KFC and raking in the money.
99% of posters have 23/24 join date, dead forum for 14 year old kiddos, nice job.

Yet the forum is thriving.

If we would have listened to your suggestions, the forum would be dead.

I'm glad that you don't make decisions for any company or group.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, 97baHater, cannotbeasked and 3 others
Yet the forum is thriving.

If we would have listened to your suggestions, the forum would be dead.

I'm glad that you don't make decisions for any company or group.
You chose quantity over quality

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Debetro, moredatesmorerapes and 3 others
who gives af there is 0 useful posts here about looksmaxxing everything is either water or bro science jfl at u losers thinking there is some valuable information here
true, BUT... tiktokcels are annoying repeating spammers with normie mindset
exactly

this forum wasn't some treasure before TikTok invasion but at least it wasn't a literal TikTok comment section
I chose a thriving, growing community over stagnation.
you chose normies over aspies

if you weren't a Jew, you'd keep this forum to be incel/aspie/loser/outcast-only... instead of that it became tiktokcommentsection.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and 97baHater
ha i joined before you

sit down son :ogre:

i am best john here

Never used tiktok in my life

Blackpill as a whole went mainstream mid to late december 2023 as that's when my algorithm on insta-reels was showing me the first trends to pop up being mewing,bonemashing, and then plastic surgeries later on.

With of course the 3 male models being praised (Chico,Jordan,Sean)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back