Make up for hollow cheeks? and under the jaw?

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
What do you think about it? does anyone already does this here? i m thinking about applying shaddows under the cheekbones for hollow cheeks and under the jaw if i shave the beard there, i m aready low bodyfat and it looks little bit hollow, would i achive even more hollow looking cheeks with makeup?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
do you like big black cocks in your asshole?
If yes then apply makeup

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BradAniston, Chadeep, Magnesium and 11 others
kinda gay don't you think ?

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, s3-s3 and CrazyFitLover
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7820
no itsnot, politicians are applying makeup also, its not gay you should do it lightly that its will not be noticable
politicians fuck little boys, do you wanna fuck little boys too ?

also depend on where you live, it maybe acceptable if you're in LA or some other LGBT friendly place, but it's still gay.

@buckchadley31 do you wear make up ? rai maxxing is legit tho.

also depend on where you live, it maybe acceptable if you're in LA or some other LGBT friendly place, but it's still gay.

shutup unless you are fucking a man you re not a gay, applying little makeup is not gay, yes some people may percive you like that but they are morons if they think that way, women are looksmaxing with makeup everyday gaining 1 2 psl points and dating up to chads, chadlites. why it should be considered gay if man use make up for same purposes? and i cant emphasize enough that you should use it lightly so it wont be noticable for morons who think its gay!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
shutup unless you are fucking a man you re not a gay, applying little makeup is not gay, yes some people may percive you like that but they are morons if they think that way, women are looksmaxing with makeup everyday gaining 1 2 psl points and dating up to chads, chadlites. why it should be considered gay if man use make up for same purposes? and i cant emphasize enough that you should use it lightly so it wont be noticable for morons who think its gay!
still gay

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and CrazyFitLover
Dont listen to the, the tip Lorsss gave is really good. Unless you're covering yourself in 1kg of fakeup it's alright. I rarely use my concealer tho

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover

Just look like a faggot theroy
Download 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
If you have thin eyebrows, maybe with make-up you can make them look bushier and more masculine. But doing make-up for hollow cheeks you'll end up looking like a drag queen tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820