Make up your minds, is it Face>Body or Body>Face ?

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
A lot of people will claim things like "Yeah bro Body>Face 100%" And then proceed to say that Sean O'Pry is the best looking model and biggest slayer.
Sean physique

Sean face

Those same people would say that his physique on anybody else is a 4/10 too small not masculine enough Low T Body. (Of course his body changes throughout the years but most of the time it resembles the image I chose) Or is it that his face is so perfect that he can look incredible with most body compositions ?

Also another very important argument I have.
Every single time people compare Sean to Barret or Chico for example or any insert model vs insert model they always look at their faces and never once mention their bodies ? Or is it that they don't care about them since everybody can change their body composition and look better of course as long as their frame allows them ?

Looking forward to all the insights and comments.

the reason people argue that only face matters is because they don't want to commit to working out.

these look like the heads of adults mounted on the body of a prepubescent boy, women spend as much time looking at your torso as your face, and even more during the first interaction.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 27472, Icon and 2 others
Face > body without doubt , girls care about face way more than body .
But if you found out about the blackpill and end up registering for this forum then body> face coz you'll never be able to get that high psl face all you can do is increase sex appeal and body is a huge part of it .

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mrxshmallow, zura and 8 others
Face but body is the next important thing. Just think of it in terms of women that you like. Do you prefer face or body? Or both. And there is your answer.

face > body no question but if your face mid then body > face

• +1
Reactions: zura and redmaxx
But if you found out about the blackpill and end up registering for this forum then body> face coz you'll never be able to get that high psl face all you can do is increase sex appeal and body is a huge part of it .
On average my male friends and I myself rate myself between 5 and 6 psl on most pls charts I have seen I am just trying to figure out if I should focus more on my leaning up more worried about my face with bloating and everything or if I should focus more on my body and eat more carbs and ect and foods that usually contain protein have a fuck ton of salt because I don't cook so some of the protein I eat in a day comes from turkey ham and ect. Currently I am putting my face as a priority because I want to be better than a HTN/Chadlite. My eye area is my bad suit.

Obviously face > body

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, tombradylover, redmaxx and 2 others
A lot of people will claim things like "Yeah bro Body>Face 100%" And then proceed to say that Sean O'Pry is the best looking model and biggest slayer.
View attachment 2319644
View attachment 2319652
Those same people would say that his physique on anybody else is a 4/10 too small not masculine enough Low T Body. (Of course his body changes throughout the years but most of the time it resembles the image I chose) Or is it that his face is so perfect that he can look incredible with most body compositions ?

Also another very important argument I have.
Every single time people compare Sean to Barret or Chico for example or any insert model vs insert model they always look at their faces and never once mention their bodies ? Or is it that they don't care about them since everybody can change their body composition and look better of course as long as their frame allows them ?

Looking forward to all the insights and comments.
you need both.

the reason people argue that only face matters is because they don't want to commit to working out.

View attachment 2319681View attachment 2319683

these look like the heads of adults mounted on the body of a prepubescent boy, women spend as much time looking at your torso as your face, and even more during the first interaction.

View attachment 2319690

Yeah, maybe it's true that's why they argue "only" face matters, but it still doesn't mean they're wrong.

It says "midriff", so those women are probably doing an ab check.

But the point stands: Body doesn't mean shit without the face, and face can carry without good body.

Also, there is not a woman alive who would complain about the body of either of the guys you posted.

And what happened to "muh mog, gym guys mog more than pretty boys" lol

View attachment 2319690

why are you on this site mr 6'2 body man? Obviously your down bad and dont beleive this

always work out no excuses

Body>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>face
IMG 1393

its not even close. Body matters but face is so much more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Dodevu
Body > Face because have you ever seen a 5'5 good-faced turbomanlet with a stacy?
Remember kids, height is LAW.

Face (chadlite and more)>body

Otherwise

body htn=chadlite face>body mtn>htn>body ltn>mtn>ltn

(Body is height + muscle halo)

Last edited:
Face always trumps Body unless your Body is ridiculously unattractive (very short, very thin, or very fat).

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
face

Last edited:

View attachment 2319690

this nigga didnt even read the journal he posted as source

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover