make yourself as unthreatening as possible

D

Deleted member 21628

Kraken
i dont even look people in the eye

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and 케이제이
I always look at people in the eye when walking past them since I look like an animemaxxed 6'2 mogger. JFL if you aren't autist Elias De Poot maxxing in 2024.

i look like a cuck

I always look at people in the eye when walking past them since I look like an animemaxxed 6'2 mogger. JFL if you aren't autist Elias De Poot maxxing in 2024.
what is this corny ass tryhard ass shit

im an shy introspective gentle guy

i was told that i look scary without my glasses

I’ve been told that I look like a psychopath, a serial killer, that I stare at people like I want to kill them, etc.

Will be interesting to see if that changes after my surgeries - I believe it’s primarily due to my eye area shape (illusion of low set cheekbones due to lack of under eye support) and mouth shape (small, thin lips due to overbite). Nothing to do with facial expression.

I’ve been told that I look like a psychopath, a serial killer, that I stare at people like I want to kill them, etc.

Will be interesting to see if that changes after my surgeries - I believe it’s primarily due to my eye area shape (illusion of low set cheekbones due to lack of under eye support) and mouth shape (small, thin lips due to overbite). Nothing to do with facial expression.
😐

i've also been told that

it's prolly my hollow underyees and scleral show