Makeup for men best way to fraud, how to do it?

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond
  1. Importance of learning the basics of makeup
  2. Choosing suitable makeup products
  3. Using makeup products in small amounts
1 . Start with the basics: Before delving into more advanced techniques, it's important to know the basics of makeup, such as applying foundation, concealer, and powder. Learn how to apply these products properly and choose shades that best match your skin tone.

2. Choose suitable products: Look for quality products that are suitable for your skin. This includes choosing a foundation and concealer that are the same color as your skin and offer light to medium coverage. Opt for matte products, especially for a more discreet makeup look.

3. Use products in small amounts: When applying makeup, remember that less is more. Don't overdo the amount of product you use, especially if you're going to a more formal environment. A discreet and natural look is always a good choice.

My favorite and basic product :

BB Cream is an abbreviation for "Blemish Balm Cream". It is a multifunctional beauty product that combines moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, concealer, and other beneficial ingredients for the skin in one product.

Originally, BB Cream was developed in Germany to help in the recovery of the skin of patients who underwent dermatological procedures, but it soon became popular in South Korea, where it was improved and became an essential item in the skincare routine.

BB Cream has several benefits for the skin. Here are some of the most common benefits:

1. Moisturizes the skin: BB Creams typically contain moisturizing ingredients that help hydrate and nourish the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
  2. Provides sun protection: Most BB Creams also contain a broad-spectrum SPF to protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun's UV rays.
  3. Evens out skin tone: BB Creams often contain pigments that help even out skin tone, reducing the appearance of redness, blemishes, and other imperfections.
  4. Acts as a primer: BB Creams can also act as a primer, helping to create a smooth, even base for makeup application.
  5. Provides lightweight coverage: BB Creams typically provide lighter coverage than traditional foundations, making them a good option for those who want a more natural-looking finish.
  6. Contains beneficial ingredients: Some BB Creams also contain ingredients like antioxidants, vitamins, and peptides that help nourish and protect the skin.

(Personally I only use this one)

For men who wish to experiment with makeup, a basic product would be concealer. Concealer is a useful tool to disguise dark circles, blemishes, pimples, and other skin imperfections. It can be used to create a more even appearance and help achieve a natural finish. Concealers come in different colors and textures, so it's important to choose one that matches the skin tone and individual needs. Moreover, it's important to apply the concealer carefully and in thin layers to avoid an overly made-up look.
Concealer_Website_1.png

Another basic makeup product for men is lip balm with color or lip gloss. Lip balm helps keep the lips soft and hydrated, while the color or gloss adds a touch of sophistication and style. These products come in a variety of colors and textures, from subtle and natural tones to bold and bright colors. They can be used alone for a more discreet look or together with other makeup products to create a more elaborate look. In addition, many lip balm products contain beneficial ingredients, such as vitamin E and moisturizing oils, which help protect and nourish the delicate skin of the lips.
Homens-Lip-Balm-Col-geno-hortel-Ess-ncia-Lip-Balm-Profissional-Deadskin-Remover-Umidade-Nutri-o.jpg

Channels I recommend:

Only the ones I remember quickly off the top of my head but you find a lot of material on the internet.

"I recommend makeup fraud only for internet photoshoots, photoshoots, and hookups. It's not very cool for dating a girl to use these things, don't be fooled and think it's nonsense. I have friends who work in the modeling industry and they all wear makeup on a daily basis and on the runway. This improves their good attributes and hides their flaws. I also know some famous TikTok prettyboys who use makeup to record most of those perfect-looking skins you see are photo filters and makeup. So don't be left behind and use it to your advantage!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, Drosscel, angelo and 5 others
What a fag

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, TheDragon, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
everyone here is, so it`s all right
attractive women, meaning those that take care of themselves, will see irght thourgh this gay shit.

Men have to appear good looking without making an effort to be good looking

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, turkishchad, angelo and 3 others
attractive women, meaning those that take care of themselves, will see irght thourgh this gay shit.

Men have to appear good looking without making an effort to be good looking
every good looking man does wtf

properly format your post guy

Is there a special trick for dark circles which pass unknown?

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
Is there a special trick for dark circles which pass unknown?
Yes, there are some makeup tricks to conceal dark circles and create a more rested and healthy appearance. For men who want to cover dark circles naturally, a liquid concealer in a similar shade to their skin tone can be applied to the affected areas. It's important to use a minimal amount of product and apply it in thin layers to avoid an artificial appearance. Additionally, the concealer should be blended well with the skin using gentle tapping motions of the fingers or a soft makeup brush to avoid harsh lines. Another option is to use an eye cream or a primer that helps smooth the appearance of dark circles and keep the makeup in place for longer. It's important to remember that while makeup can help conceal dark circles, getting enough sleep and taking care of one's overall health is necessary to address the root cause of the problem.

Some recommended products for covering dark circles include the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, and the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. Additionally, a hydrating eye cream such as the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment or the Origins GinZing Eye Cream can help brighten the under-eye area and reduce puffiness. A good primer, such as the Benefit POREfessional Face Primer or the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, can also help smooth the appearance of the skin and improve the longevity of the makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Yes, there are some makeup tricks to conceal dark circles and create a more rested and healthy appearance. For men who want to cover dark circles naturally, a liquid concealer in a similar shade to their skin tone can be applied to the affected areas. It's important to use a minimal amount of product and apply it in thin layers to avoid an artificial appearance. Additionally, the concealer should be blended well with the skin using gentle tapping motions of the fingers or a soft makeup brush to avoid harsh lines. Another option is to use an eye cream or a primer that helps smooth the appearance of dark circles and keep the makeup in place for longer. It's important to remember that while makeup can help conceal dark circles, getting enough sleep and taking care of one's overall health is necessary to address the root cause of the problem.

Some recommended products for covering dark circles include the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, and the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. Additionally, a hydrating eye cream such as the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment or the Origins GinZing Eye Cream can help brighten the under-eye area and reduce puffiness. A good primer, such as the Benefit POREfessional Face Primer or the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, can also help smooth the appearance of the skin and improve the longevity of the makeup.
Nice man ty (y)

• Love it
Just ask if you need more tips.
Someone had told me about a trick which is to apply cold ice on dark circles morning and evening , I haven't tested it yet, have you heard of it?

I would rope before trying to put makeup on

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and MatheusCqb
Someone had told me about a trick which is to apply cold ice on dark circles morning and evening , I haven't tested it yet, have you heard of it?
Yes, applying cold ice to the under-eye area can help reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. The cold temperature can help constrict blood vessels, which reduces swelling and inflammation. You can wrap ice cubes in a soft cloth or use a cold compress and hold it against the under-eye area for a few minutes. It's important to be gentle and not apply too much pressure to avoid causing any damage to the delicate skin in this area. However, using this method alone may not provide long-lasting results and is more of a temporary fix.

In addition to using ice, incorporating an eye cream or serum containing caffeine, vitamin C, or retinol can help improve the appearance of dark circles over time. These ingredients can help stimulate blood flow and collagen production, which can help brighten and firm the skin. It's important to also maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting enough sleep, staying hydrated, and protecting the skin from sun damage to help prevent and reduce the appearance of dark circles cuz sleep fuck your eyes alot.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Yes, applying cold ice to the under-eye area can help reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. The cold temperature can help constrict blood vessels, which reduces swelling and inflammation. You can wrap ice cubes in a soft cloth or use a cold compress and hold it against the under-eye area for a few minutes. It's important to be gentle and not apply too much pressure to avoid causing any damage to the delicate skin in this area. However, using this method alone may not provide long-lasting results and is more of a temporary fix.

In addition to using ice, incorporating an eye cream or serum containing caffeine, vitamin C, or retinol can help improve the appearance of dark circles over time. These ingredients can help stimulate blood flow and collagen production, which can help brighten and firm the skin. It's important to also maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting enough sleep, staying hydrated, and protecting the skin from sun damage to help prevent and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
If one day I have a problem with chatgpt I come to see you directly, thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and MatheusCqb
If one day I have a problem with chatgpt I come to see you directly, thank you bro
Try some things at your home even if you shower after try just to see if works for you.

• +1

In addition to using ice, incorporating an eye cream or serum containing caffeine, vitamin C, or retinol can help improve the appearance of dark circles over time. These ingredients can help stimulate blood flow and collagen production, which can help brighten and firm the skin. It's important to also maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting enough sleep, staying hydrated, and protecting the skin from sun damage to help prevent and reduce the appearance of dark circles cuz sleep fuck your eyes alot.

Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 24789
Im br my english is trash as fuck Whats the problem ? I just sended cuz is true and i tried
No worries fella.

If you were an Israelite (so-called Negro) and not a Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) you would have perfect english though.

@Ozell Israelite am I right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 24507
No worries fella.

If you were an Israelite (so-called Negro) and not a Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) you would have perfect english though.

Btw im jewish hehee Bnei anussim

Btw im jewish hehee Bnei anussim
No, you're not "jewish", edom. You are an Amalekite (so-called Jewish) AKA you're an Edomite (so-called White) man.

👉Eliphaz, son of Esau (the patriarch Jacob’s brother and sworn enemy), and his concubine Timna had a child 👉named Amalek👈.1 Amalek grew up in Esau’s household, imbibing Esau’s pathological hatred of Jacob’s descendants along the way. His offspring became the nation of Amalek, and they lived to the south of the Land of Israel, in what is now known as the Negev Desert.“

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3942715/jewish/Who-Were-Amalek-and-the-Amalekites.htm

"👉Edom is in modern Jewry👈" The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, Page 41.

[TTS] "Edom is in modern Jewry" The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, Page 41

I thought you were an Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) due to your post.

I only applied some concealer under eyes and it worked well, but the goal is to have that look without such masking, so, have to use something that fixes underlying issue.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
No, you're not "jewish", edom. You are an Amalekite (so-called Jewish) AKA you're an Edomite (so-called White) man.

👉Eliphaz, son of Esau (the patriarch Jacob’s brother and sworn enemy), and his concubine Timna had a child 👉named Amalek👈.1 Amalek grew up in Esau’s household, imbibing Esau’s pathological hatred of Jacob’s descendants along the way. His offspring became the nation of Amalek, and they lived to the south of the Land of Israel, in what is now known as the Negev Desert.“

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3942715/jewish/Who-Were-Amalek-and-the-Amalekites.htm

"👉Edom is in modern Jewry👈" The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, Page 41.

[TTS] "Edom is in modern Jewry" The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, Page 41

I thought you were an Chittimite (so-called Hispanic) due to your post.
Im not from Edom, I’m jewish I go to the yeshiva, you are problably a fraud

• WTF
I only applied some concealer under eyes and it worked well, but the goal is to have that look without such masking, so, have to use something that fixes underlying issue.
Perfect

No worries fella.

Retarded Amalekite (so-called Jewish) man tried to cope about not being an Edomite (so-called White) man when his own people admit in the Jewish encyclopedia that they’re Edom 😂.

Typical Amalekite man lying like the ugly red beast that he is.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Yes. I sent him the evidence too but it seems that the dumb red ape can't read :lul:

I want to see how this dumb red ape is going to cope when his Amalekite (so-called Jewish) brother admits the real Israelites are so-called Negroes.

It doesn’t get any more complicated than this.

Deez Nuts GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  1. Importance of learning the basics of makeup
  2. Choosing suitable makeup products
  3. Using makeup products in small amounts
1 . Start with the basics: Before delving into more advanced techniques, it's important to know the basics of makeup, such as applying foundation, concealer, and powder. Learn how to apply these products properly and choose shades that best match your skin tone.

2. Choose suitable products: Look for quality products that are suitable for your skin. This includes choosing a foundation and concealer that are the same color as your skin and offer light to medium coverage. Opt for matte products, especially for a more discreet makeup look.

3. Use products in small amounts: When applying makeup, remember that less is more. Don't overdo the amount of product you use, especially if you're going to a more formal environment. A discreet and natural look is always a good choice.

My favorite and basic product :

BB Cream is an abbreviation for "Blemish Balm Cream". It is a multifunctional beauty product that combines moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, concealer, and other beneficial ingredients for the skin in one product.

Originally, BB Cream was developed in Germany to help in the recovery of the skin of patients who underwent dermatological procedures, but it soon became popular in South Korea, where it was improved and became an essential item in the skincare routine.

BB Cream has several benefits for the skin. Here are some of the most common benefits:

1. Moisturizes the skin: BB Creams typically contain moisturizing ingredients that help hydrate and nourish the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
  2. Provides sun protection: Most BB Creams also contain a broad-spectrum SPF to protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun's UV rays.
  3. Evens out skin tone: BB Creams often contain pigments that help even out skin tone, reducing the appearance of redness, blemishes, and other imperfections.
  4. Acts as a primer: BB Creams can also act as a primer, helping to create a smooth, even base for makeup application.
  5. Provides lightweight coverage: BB Creams typically provide lighter coverage than traditional foundations, making them a good option for those who want a more natural-looking finish.
  6. Contains beneficial ingredients: Some BB Creams also contain ingredients like antioxidants, vitamins, and peptides that help nourish and protect the skin.

(Personally I only use this one)

View attachment 2161318

For men who wish to experiment with makeup, a basic product would be concealer. Concealer is a useful tool to disguise dark circles, blemishes, pimples, and other skin imperfections. It can be used to create a more even appearance and help achieve a natural finish. Concealers come in different colors and textures, so it's important to choose one that matches the skin tone and individual needs. Moreover, it's important to apply the concealer carefully and in thin layers to avoid an overly made-up look.
Concealer_Website_1.png

Another basic makeup product for men is lip balm with color or lip gloss. Lip balm helps keep the lips soft and hydrated, while the color or gloss adds a touch of sophistication and style. These products come in a variety of colors and textures, from subtle and natural tones to bold and bright colors. They can be used alone for a more discreet look or together with other makeup products to create a more elaborate look. In addition, many lip balm products contain beneficial ingredients, such as vitamin E and moisturizing oils, which help protect and nourish the delicate skin of the lips.
Homens-Lip-Balm-Col-geno-hortel-Ess-ncia-Lip-Balm-Profissional-Deadskin-Remover-Umidade-Nutri-o.jpg

Channels I recommend:

Only the ones I remember quickly off the top of my head but you find a lot of material on the internet.

"I recommend makeup fraud only for internet photoshoots, photoshoots, and hookups. It's not very cool for dating a girl to use these things, don't be fooled and think it's nonsense. I have friends who work in the modeling industry and they all wear makeup on a daily basis and on the runway. This improves their good attributes and hides their flaws. I also know some famous TikTok prettyboys who use makeup to record most of those perfect-looking skins you see are photo filters and makeup. So don't be left behind and use it to your advantage!"

LOOKSMAXXER AFTER THIS THREAD :
Makeup Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• +1