Makeup for men

Garfielduh

Garfielduh

Iron
Makeup for men is okay Imo.

Im not gay btw, but I think men look good with lipstick and eye liner (only prettyboys)

Thoughts ?

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
I think I will wear makeup and Im religious btw and I dont like men so chill

All tho i do agree makeup isn't gay, are u this insecure?
Im not gay btw but No Im uh yes I mean yes Im very insecure and I pray everyday for this world to end jfl I like water I need to drown someone in jfllllll how are u bro ?

Nah thanks for the message and you too :)

yeo

Im not gay btw but No Im uh yes I mean yes Im very insecure and I pray everyday for this world to end jfl I like water I need to drown someone in jfllllll how are u bro ?

Nah thanks for the message and you too :)

yeo
ur fat

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry

Im not gay btw, but I think men look good with lipstick and eye liner (only prettyboys)

Thoughts ?
Make up is perfect for frauding it’s rlly underrated bc insecure men say it’s gay but it’s actually a way to gatekeep it

• +1
Reactions: elnasca and Lord Shadow
Just say you like taking it in the ass and move on, no need to use secret codes we already know what you are.

Make up is perfect for frauding it’s rlly underrated bc insecure men say it’s gay but it’s actually a way to gatekeep it
Yeah not just for frauding I'd like to use mkp at home and start to stare at myself in the mirror hihi:p

wtf ? But I literally got an average/slightly above physique and 70kg is not fat at a............

WAITTTTTTTT U TROLLIN ? HAHAHAHA NICE ONE BUD U GAT ME GGGGGG:LOL:
Nah over 50kg is fat

40 kg neck diameter is ideal
2DD6D35C 0547 473C A4DB 9AE27CF8FDC9

I agree but foids would be able to tell

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Garfielduh
Looksmaxxing Tutorial (did I got the blue comment ?)

She is a really pretty women. Profit to have this as your girlfriend bro a lot of man would love your situation ?
:LOL:
Speak proper english pls

eyeliner is good af(y)

Sorry I dont speak english at all I learned by myself by reading books watching movies etc... Im sorry if u want I kill myself jfl
Heh…ig I deserve it ;)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Garfielduh
what do you mean ? U deserve what bro?
Im making fun of you bc you sound like ppl in 2020 begging for attention saying theyre gonna off themselves

Im making fun of you bc you sound like ppl in 2020 begging for attention saying theyre gonna off themselves
Oh no I never said I'll kill myself I am not begging for attention dont worry I am not like that you misunderstood me. I wont kill myself because its a big sin in my religion.

IF you want I clarify this :

I am a big loser, a bitch, and I will never do anything dangerous to myself because Im scared of God and Hell (that probably doesnt exist)

So guys, if you want to help me because you think Im suicidal, dont, because I will just rot on this planet until I die then rot again in my tomb.

Oh no I never said I'll kill myself I am not begging for attention dont worry I am not like that you misunderstood me. I wont kill myself because its a big sin in my religion.

IF you want I clarify this :

I am a big loser, a bitch, and I will never do anything dangerous to myself because Im scared of God and Hell (that probably doesnt exist)

So guys, if you want to help me because you think Im suicidal, dont, because I will just rot on this planet until I die then rot again in my tomb.
We can kill eachother so it will be a smaller sin than suicide 😈

You're so silly with those emojis :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (tf am doin. Tf am saying ? What is going on ? Why am I ruining my life)
your life is already ruined since birth 😒

Only thing acceptable is bb cream imo

Maybe super slight water line pencil on eyes

Thoughts ?
whats wrong with looking gay. this shit screams insecurity. if u wanna wear makeup do it

whats wrong with looking gay. this shit screams insecurity. if u wanna wear makeup do it
I know this forum would mock me if I was gay so I said it, but I am not homophobic at all

• +1
Reactions: valentine